LOL

LOL

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (609x606, 65.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hivplusmag.com/print-issue/2021/2/24/meet-dr-demetre-daskalakis-bidens-new-weapon-against-hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better, he's Bidens AIDS boy

hivplusmag.com/print-issue/2021/2/24/meet-dr-demetre-daskalakis-bidens-new-weapon-against-hiv

>Be OP
>Save photo of my hero
>Post on Any Forums and pretend it's funny
>Cum buckets to this greentext
>Kill myself

C'mon OP make fiction a reality for us. Dumb faggot.

You don't want a gay to battle a gay disease?

>gay guy in charge of gay issue
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGG BIDEN HAS LOST IT!!! hiring this gay man with community influence to spread awareness of diseases that are more prevalent in gay communities is the most embarrassing thing any president has ever done!!! hahaha like have you seen this guy wearing some weird harness????

Attached: 1609467874938.jpg (224x225, 4.23K)

God what a fuck up biden is

>demetree

>he takes all of the aids and stores it in his own ass like a sponge for aids

>terrorist in charge of terrorist issue
yeah. sure. uh-huh.

Lmao holy shit

Attached: 2f0bzq.jpg (1590x1056, 83.97K)

What happened to pretending the 0.5% of children and one French dog all caught it from toilet seats and elevator buttons?

This is the type of alternative partisan media that is destroying your country by the way. You should want educated people in positions of power. But no, you're too curious about what they might do in the bedroom.

Attached: 3984769834.jpg (1195x508, 521.05K)

I mean, he appointed an expert, did he not?

False equivalence. It would be more logically sound to equate it with putting a refugee from terrorist violence in charge of a terrorist issue.

he can do all the good he wants, and no one can take any of that away from him. but why is that professionally-shot photo of him with bondage gear underneath his business suit on the internet? "might do in the bedroom" gtfo with that shit

>tfw what could have been a pandemic was easily averted because of public health outreach led by.... this guy I guess

Attached: monkeypox.png (3400x2400, 410.37K)

This is the correct and mature response. Basement dwellers begone.

this^

Why can't he figure out they are reproductive organs then?

lefters fume seeth

Attached: newFile-1.jpg (982x726, 30.11K)

Gay man fighting gay disease. This one kind of makes sense.