I work with your typical fag. he's always dancing, hugging everyone and comments on everyone's attire

I work with your typical fag. he's always dancing, hugging everyone and comments on everyone's attire.

Attached: kijk90~4.png (554x554, 41.86K)

Let this be a learning experience for you: Stereotypes, they exist for a reason. Humans aren't hard to figure out, the "types" fit rather nicely in the little boxes stereotypes carve out for them.

aw you're not that bad after we get used to you

Don’t be polite, queers take advantage of that. Draw your boundaries straight away. Don’t touch me, no gay talk, I don’t care what you think of my experience, not interested in your gossip. I’m not the singing dancing type, don’t expect me to join in or fake smile

true that.

I read your post and put the gay lisp on all your words. You sound really swishy, not gonna lie.

>this guy's taken some cock
right on brother, hard won advice I imagine but you're paying it forward

I bet you put the gay lisp on all my words because that is your default method of speech
like I said, you're not that bad once we get used to you

This is real. Gay dudes will constantly test your boundaries on purpose if you don't make it absolutely crystal clear right away that you won't be putting up with their homo shit. They live to test boundaries, don't let them.

> aka user's not a homo. Just a man.

solid advice. thanks user.

No, it's not my default method of speech. Whatever gave you that idea? No, I put the lisp on your words because you made it clear you are a swishy little fruit.

Gay people are gross

you said you put a gay lisp on all my words, not that there's anything wrong with your gay lisp

you don't like lesbians? that's pretty fucking gay of you dude

You should have sex with him to show him who's boss.

If you fuck him in the anus, he will have no choice but to respect you.

And? Are you so pathetically insecure, feeble minded and weak that this behaviour affects you in any way? Seems like he's enjoying life and you're just a spiteful and envious loser.

I will not do gay sex with a man

Are they hot lesbians? 99% of the time they are fuckin gross dykes. I would say gay people are gross except for two hot lesbians. If one of the lesbians is ugly then my previous statement of gay people are gross still applies.

You're the "2/10 would not bang" meme in real life.

maybe you should stop having sex with gay people if you find them gross
seems pretty simple to me, but I am an old fashioned dude

fag

Cope harder queer