As many of you know the 51er mob got Kiwi Farms taken down it was one of my favorate websites and this is so bad for...

As many of you know the 51er mob got Kiwi Farms taken down it was one of my favorate websites and this is so bad for the state of the internet there is talks about nulls IPs getting pulled i just wanna bang my head into a wall this is the saddest shit regardless of what you think of kiwi farms or null this sets such a bad standard for dealing with mobs is there hope i was watching george hotz stream today and it was so depressing as null said himself More importantly, they want to make it so that no small organization can host a service which threatens the cathedral. It used to be that one guy with a good idea could open a platform and be a Tom Anderson, Mark Zuckerberg, Tom Fulp, Christopher Poole, or Richard Kyanka. Take note these names are all from 10+ years ago. There are no new groundbreakers online anymore because breaking ground in the new Internet's corporate parking lot is not allowed. So whats are options do we have hope or is it all over

Attached: 1662606168605.jpg (318x159, 4.1K)

GPT-3

-curtis Yarvin reference

Based. Sometimes I think about licking his bunghole.

Madam, this is a technology board.

Attached: E45J_cvX0AAwWDl.png (868x387, 122.08K)

The important thing about this whole debacle is that Twitter blatantly allowed a public figure to advocate grooming & chemically sexually abusing children.

Kiwi Farms just happened to be the forum which hosted a repository of links to archive sites preserving the evidence.

That is why Kiwi Farms has been taken down and he's been on a campaign to take the page down off archive sites.

Thankfully not all have buckled under the pressure and you can still find proof of his heinous crimes on ywnbaw.net. To the cuck mod who just warned me for off-topic posting: a mass internet censorship campaign & sex abuse scandal coverup is absolutely related to technology.

>people who torment strangers with mental disorders trying to pretend they're brave freedom fighters and moral crusaders
kiwifags really are cunts

I should care why?

>Twitter blatantly allowed a public figure to advocate grooming & chemically sexually abusing children.
Any Forums is not /x/

When there's 100% indisputable proof of something it's called a "fact" not a conspiracy theory.

Can't they just do something on TOR?

Where is your indisputable proof that "telling children trans people exist" is secret code for "fucking children?"

call the police then, faggot

Also the topic "eradication of free speech on the internet" is relevant to technology. Otherwise people wouldn't keep bringing it up over and over again if they didn't find it important and worth having a conversation about.

>*otherwise i wouldn't keep remaking these threads every time they deleted
fixed that for you

Cope. It was literally a psychopathic gossipfag bullying website, and I would have done this years ago if I was cloudflare.

Then call the police on him, you fucking retard. Child exploitation is a crime. Why haven't you contacted law enforcement?

Whatever republican president gets elected next should declare ISPs or DNSs to be common carriers

He was flirting with teenagers and sending them dog collars

He ran off to a country with no extradition treaty to Canada, where he used to live.

the right thing to do would be logging all personally identifiable information of kiwimongs, and eventually releasing it

>Cope. It was literally a psychopathic gossipfag bullying website, and I would have done this years ago if I was cloudflare.

Attached: 1654470434086.jpg (608x856, 71.4K)

1) does free speech extend to libel?
2) does accusing a tranny of being a pedo, using only the fact that she advocates for trans children and a pile of leaping inferences, count as libel?

oh shit lads he posted a trace
it's over

Is giving kids drugs behind their parents' backs legal?

Attached: 1662727214535.png (1190x1002, 395.88K)

>oh shit lads he posted a trace
>it's over

Attached: 1652660696496.png (186x271, 10.66K)

teenagers of legal age

Wow, that's a serious accusation. I bet if there was any proof that actually happened people would lead with that instead of trying to claim her statements are cryptic QAnon-level messages.

back to preddit

He said minors, not teenagers. Minors implies not legal.

Attached: 1662744745907.jpg (2048x1937, 703.4K)

Don't shift the goalpost. That does not prohibit you from filing out a police report - especially if he returns to Canada or moves to another country that does. Either shut the fuck up and do it or fuck off. Do something instead of bitch and gossip online.

Kiwifarms people are screaming like there's no way to host a website other than cloudflare. PirateBay has been up for like 20 years and was raided by the police multiple times. Like, Jesus, pick a new ISP or something fuck, move it to the seychelles and pay your bills in bitcoin

the poster said teenagers. furthermore, the tranny is not a burger, nor subject to daft burger laws about what constitutes a minor.

Pretty sure in order for something to be considered libel it has to be untrue. Thing is, there are links to all of the sick stuff he said on archive.ph which is still up and anyone can go there and verify it for themselves.

For now, at least, he is trying hard to get it taken down in order to destroy evidence.

>it was one of my favorate websites
get a fucking hobby you troon fucker. how can you take a site focused on people gossip and make it your favorite you absolute gaping vagina
go the fuck back to watching E!

Back to Kiwifags

wtf that's actually pretty messed up

>it was one of my favorate websites
lmao the state of u

>destroy evidence
you keep asserting this, yet no one has called the police. curious.

kiwi refugee btfo

I would say no, but this is the United States, so the answer is literally, "depends on the state." Besides, am I supposed to just assume everyone who tries to get kids medical treatment is doing it with the goal of having sex with them? Kiwifarms tracked a real tranny predator, Jessica Yaniv, and her master plan was literally to invite underage girls to attend swimming pools topless. I don't see how some convoluted pizzagate-ass Rube Goldberg plan to get children crammed into your neovagina is supposed to be credible.

Are you talking about the tranny that fled to the UK, part of the Commonwealth? If it's done something illegal in Canada, report it.

They plead persecution and expect people to pity them.

I keep asking you for proof of one thing, and you keep swearing up and down you have proof of something completely unrelated. I literally could not give a shit about the "troonshine" thing. Where is the evidence she was trying to diddle kids? It doesn't exist, and that's why you keep trying to deflect back to this dumb shit.

You don't care about someone who is not a licensed medical professional giving drugs to kids?

Attached: 1662743697503.png (607x634, 423.96K)

Bruh out of all the kiwifarms threads why does this stay

KIWIKEKS GOT BTFO BY A TRANNY
CLOWNED ON 100 WEBSITES
FORCED TO RETRACT TO DARK WEB AND COPE THERE
HAHAHAHAHA

>I bet if there was any proof that actually happened

I don't understand why its still being framed as a "what if" scenario in public consciousness. The evidence is all there. the blatant admission of being the operator of "Catboy ranch"-a notorious grooming server, the blatant admission of supplying teenagers with illegal and possibly hand-made drugs without their parents consent. the attempt to cover it up by retroactively deleting tweets and having pages taken down. Its all there. These are all objective and indisputable facts at this point. So why isn't this part of the story being mentioned by the MSM? It's almost like they have a deliberate an agenda to hurt children.

Nobody injects anything into their arteries this is a joke.

what do they even get out of this shit? does the estrogen feel like a drug? like euphoric? i don't fucking understand