This is supposed to replace natural gas

>This is supposed to replace natural gas

Attached: 1656645061706.jpg (765x675, 103.69K)

Who are you quoting?

Oh no it's 200% efficient instead of 400% efficient!

>Over 100% efficiency
Why don't we use these to power the world then faggot?

i guess this is supposed to be a heat pump? but it looks like an ac system. refrigerant levels are wrong tldr user error don't @ me thanks for the gold.

But why would you need to heat your apartment if the globe is warming?

it's retarded notation but user isn't wrong to use it, they just move more energy around than they need to operate but they don't generate net positive energy.

that's an AC not a heat pump.
there is no such thing as net positive energy. we just convert energy from one form to a slightly more useful form.

imagine a diesel tanker truck full of diesel fuel
it uses less energy to move that fuel than the volume of fuel contains
this is what heat pumps do

And how much energy went into the natural production of that oil?

are you even reading what i wrote you absolute dumbfuck.

That's a really shitty analogy that only decreases the level of understanding. Just say that it's moving heat from one place to another more efficiently than it could generate heat. Because that's what it's doing.

i just start a fire to heat my home in the winter months. literally don't need more

You definitely lost a couple IQ points to smoke already.

It could replace gas heating provided there's electricity to power it. If there were enough nuclear reactors, there'd be enough electricity.

>that's an AC not a heat pump.
Heat pumps are just AC with inverters.

They're not used to produce power, they're used to move energy from one side to the other. They're over 100% efficient because you get more than 1W of energy transferred per 1W consumed from the power grid.

When you're heating the room, the outside unit is cold. If it is below freezing outside then water can condense and freeze on the unit, which is what is happening here.
The unit will the cycle to melt the ice and then go into heating mode again.

Use the gas to generate electricity instead.
It'd be more efficient.

Is that the new braaphog 1000?

it's not for freezing shitholes

>you get more than 1W of energy transferred per 1W consumed from the power grid.
how

physics