Twitch Retards Thread

50k watching a retard throw his money away. I don’t understand Zoomers.

Attached: 05BC7DBB-5DF5-4668-A645-1978D1B135F1.jpg (750x732, 430.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2021/08/10/tech-savvy-teens-falling-prey-to-online-scams-faster-than-their-grandparents.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire generation is a lost cause. Better to forget about them and focus resources on raising gen alpha right so they don’t end up the same way.

the headlines next year:
"my son took his life after losing life savings on crypto gambling after watching XQC/Trainwrecks on Twitch"

kek just checked and I got banned from his channel for saying "unfollowed"

Based

The entire twitch culture is fucking weird to me

>"just chatting"
>30000+ viewers

I guess it is what it is, those people are making millions and the kids are skipping school to watch it

So long society

>>"just chatting"
+ viewers
Kids must feel very lonely to find confort on some retard with the ego the size of a skyscrapper completely disconnected from the life of his audience.

I can understand watching some streamers, but xqc seems like a fucking boring retard.

It's just passing fad, most of those twitch people making bags of cash now will end up depressed and on drugs when the kids move on to the next big thing and they've no longer the center of attention

My zoomer cousin is addicted to online slots and get rich quick crypto and forex scams. What the hell is going on?

I noticed they value money over other things. They are like children with no control. They grew up on instant apps, adhd meds, and are lower intelligence. Very NPC. Even people who were born in late 90s are like this, because they got phones when they were kids.

If I had a kid today I wouldn’t even allow him to use the internet. It’s safe to say at this point that the 50 year experiment that was the internet ended in failure.

Is this a poor people thing? When I was that age I had no desire for money beyond having enough to buy computer parts because my parents provided a stable middle class life for me.

It's insane. I don't know many zoomers irl but just talking to my cousin it's clear his brain isn't working properly. He's completely naive, believes any claim from obvious scammers and bullshit artists about getting rich quick. Thinks he's going to do it himself by giving his money to these scammers and now he's on his phone all day playing slots. If most zoomers are as damaged and retarded as by cousin we're all in trouble.

>If most zoomers are as damaged and retarded as by cousin we're all in trouble

retard
scams have been existing on the internet the since day 1. just as many if not more boomers fall for these retarded scams every day

No we don't. Maybe seniors do but early millenials and gen x don't. Only feeble minded old people and retard late millenials and zoomers mostly do.

>''we like him because of this''

Lol no

cnbc.com/2021/08/10/tech-savvy-teens-falling-prey-to-online-scams-faster-than-their-grandparents.html

There’s nothing “tech savvy” about zoomers. They don’t even understand what a folder is. They’re the most computer illiterate living generation right now.

Attached: 5F0030E4-504A-4B74-B2FF-6AA83437A824.jpg (1125x773, 282.56K)

Yeah because they grew up on ipads and iphones and not using Windows or Linux. Steve Jobs dumbing down everything for normies really fucked the world and and the Internet up.

This. Making technology easily accessible to everyone made humanity as a whole dumber. Before hand only those interested in understanding the tech learned enough to use it. Now a retard who thinks mimicking broccoli as a hair cut is the height of fashion can watch other retards buy meme stocks in real time without even wondering how it all happens. Fuck looking for fairies at the bottom of the garden, they don't even know there is a garden.