2 weeks in chastity ama

2 weeks in chastity ama

Attached: f23be0d4-0af2-4455-afb1-b2ddfa2bc40d.jpg (720x960, 125.01K)

shave your pubes cunt, disgusting faggot

Who's your keyholder?

A guy I met on Grindr. He makes me send him a daily Snapchat of it to prove I'm staying locked. In person he fucks me/I suck him
No

Which old cartoon featured a dragon or possibly a dinosaur with an earring and Mohawk? I think it also had a Jean jacket and rode a skateboard.

Puff the magic dragon or some shit idk

1: Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

2: I would like to be put into chastity but I'm worried about hurting myself. When the blood goes into your penis and your penis tries to enlarge, then what is holding it back is the ring around your balls. Surely that would damage one's testicles, epididymis, and vas deferens?

1. No
2. You can get a physical belt that hooks onto the ring and keeps everything in place. They look like this. I plan on getting one once I'm let out of this cage.

But after a while your body kind of accepts the cage. It took me a week but I don't get hard now.

Attached: belt.jpg (799x713, 91.21K)

Which character had the highest dps in smash? I want to play. But I'm legit bad at it.

Why did you started it in the first place?

Peach
My first time being locked wasn't "consensual." I hooked up with a guy when I was 18 and he kept asking me to try chastity. I told him maybe. Ended up falling asleep at his house and staying the night. Woke up with a cage on. I was PISSED. He ended up taking it off after a few hours.

Second time was much nicer. My girlfriend at the time was super dominant and wanted to try it while she pegged me. That's when I fell in love with it.

Does it hurt when you get hard?

Outreach
Peach, for real? I would have thought someone with better speed. The more you know...

At first it was uncomfortable. Particularly morning wood. After the first week I stopped getting hard

Aren't you afraid about losing your ability to get hard for the rest of your life?

>Ended up falling asleep at his house and staying the night. Woke up with a cage on.
HAWT

No
In hindsight I wish I let it stay on. I might have been able to get a sugar daddy out of it

My longest time in chastity was 3 months. Locktober, NOvember, Denycember. For the last two I wasn't allowed to cum and fuck that was ROUGH

Chastity is so much fun. I wish my gf was into it

*accidentally looks at the lock too hard with a paperclip and it opens*

Opening your lock is a grave overstep of a sub. If i found out a sub did that i would drop them instantly

It depends on the reason. I'm not allowed to unlock myself for pleasure, but I am for cleaning or medical reasons. I just have to inform my keyholder first or he'll be mad.

Chastity is based, stay locked user
Shave your pubes doe that shit looks disgusting