Have you or ur family ever been in a cult? Share your story

Have you or ur family ever been in a cult? Share your story

Attached: 17F6082D-DD35-4DDC-9C44-65D548C37A6F.jpg (1200x900, 231.03K)

Without going I to details, I was a child bride in a Mormon adjacent cult .
Whole thing was pretty fucked up and it all fel apart when the head died and the ones under him started a power grab while the feds were busting cults left and right.
I know 8 people who committed suicide in the following 3 years, and they weren't even child brides

I fucked your mom to start the apocalypse

tits or it didnt happen

Whats the sauce of this

My parents and grand parents have been leftists.
Luckely I have brain enough to not believe in this bullshit.

I dont follow that violent cult.

jonestown? jim jones????

aw you're an adorable little cultist, or russian bot or whatever

my parents are maga cultists.
I got away.

TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS

Attached: 6FA311C6-40CF-42DB-9C8E-52E96D223753.jpg (576x1024, 45.51K)

Timestamp?

Why would I ever show off myself?

There’s one between my thighs ;)

Your not allowed to be here if you don't

Attached: 1659990577587071.jpg (1024x768, 152.05K)

>*you’re

Ever heard the term, "Drink the Kool-Aid"? That's what happens.

no,we are not a bunch of dumb easily gullible idiots

I don’t see a time stamp

zoom in ;)

I have a mormon aunt and cousin. That’s the closest I’ve seen.
Jonestown, 1978. 909 ruled dead, either from forced drinking of cyanide or plainly shot dead if they resisted. Men, women and children, all the same. There’s an audio clip that’s roughly 50ish minutes floating around YouTube that you can find of his final speech as this all took place. You can hear children crying as the poison starts working into their bodies, although most people bought into his Jim’s bullshit and willingly went without any sort of fight. Jim Jones went on to shoot himself shortly after. He did all of this because the feds were on his ass about his cult and he knew things were coming to an end. Real tragic shit.

hnnnnnnnnngh

Please fuck off with your tranny faggot shit. Trannies are truly the biggest cult of this decade and everyone is sick of you. YWNBAW.

I was a Neo-Marxist when i was at university

Yes evangelical Christianity. Pastor dad. Fam is bat shit

The audio is right on the Wikipedia. Blew my mind to hear that

Used to be a Republican.