I can’t find a fucking job anywhere despite me always sending in applications...

I can’t find a fucking job anywhere despite me always sending in applications. I’m so shitfaced in my depression that I’m willing to off my self right now.
What are some fast ways? I’d rather be dead than be an unemployed deadbeat.

Attached: D2DCDC64-8B08-431D-9812-03E780AEBB5C.png (657x657, 44.26K)

just sleep it and tomorrow you might forget you're useless

I've had same problems, I feel.like it's hard to get a job when you apply online. I've actually never had a job by applying online. Every job I've ever had was from applying/showing up in person. I acttually kinda hate having to do everything online nowadays because it seems like it's harder to have someone call you back or get an interview.

No. I’m gonna get shitfaced the next night tomorrow to numb my pain. I just wish I had a fucking job.

Attached: FEF9F1A0-D63C-4E15-B287-64959FEF3DA4.jpg (236x236, 8.26K)

Get off your ass and go apply in person. If you do it online they wont call you back

Every fucking business keeps telling me to “apply online.” I’m so sick of this shit of waiting for a call to hear I got the job

Attached: 17CB018B-4F68-48E5-9095-56427E502723.jpg (631x480, 108.3K)

Work at McDonald's

You're just lazy. Like a typical liberal who doesn't want to work and wants the government to give them money. If you wanted to work, you would be. But instead you apply once online and don't care what happens. If you truly cared you'd be calling them every week asking them for an update and begging them for the job. If you don't then you're just lazy and probably don't deserve the job anyway

>Like a typical liberal who doesn't want to work and wants the government to give them money
Nigga I don’t even qualify for NEETbux. Stop projecting.

Attached: 02225776-6FBF-4689-89A9-EF972ACA99C6.jpg (236x234, 14.74K)

You can get $600 every month for just sitting at home doing nothing and I think you know that.

Don't be lazy. If you wanted to work you would be doing anything. Walk into any restaurant and say you'll wash dishes for them. Go to McDonald's. Mow your neighbors lawns. Plenty opportunities for non-lazy folk

I have two college degrees. I’ve sent applications to Walmart, McDonald’s, you fucking name it. I think I should just move.

Attached: 2948FD64-5A86-47C9-B742-639D0290D216.jpg (543x538, 110.42K)

>calling them every week asking them for an update and begging them for the job.

which would immediately rule you out of getting the job, I wouldnt hire you. Its like loans, if you need or want one banks are not going to give it to you. I wouldnt want some pain in the ass calling me all the time asking for job, especially if you had already been ruled out as having no skils, bullying and a needy personality. play it cool, dont badger people for a job, dont be an asshole.

What type of work are you looking for?

if u were in aussie land, I could get you a job like that, I work at a saw mill, 8hr days, hard physical labour, pays alright and we cannot get people to stay so, on the plus side you are tired at the end of the day that you won't even think about killing yourself, you would be more concern about going to bed early and do it all over, thinking about that paycheque, anyhow hope you find what you are looking for fren, nice dubs btw

>which would immediately rule you out of getting the job
No it wouldn't you absolute retard

It would show dedication and enthusiasm and the management would see that you're serious about getting the job. If 2 people applied and only 1 person calledto ask about the status of their app, I would obviously hire that guy any day

>Plenty opportunities for non-lazy folk

well yeah but let's be honest, why would anyone ever not be lazy

Some people get off on hardwork and achievements/goals met.(mostly boomers) Some people are workaholics.

I'm a construction foreman ( have been for 12 years ) with my degree in civil engineering and I thoroughly enjoy my work. A lot of the times its strenuous, but the pay is outstanding, helps me stay in shape, and I dont want for shit. I was lazy from about 21-26, but I got sick of scraping by. Now, everyday I feel accomplished in everything I do and I can take ( and do ) take great pride in my work and the life I have built for myself.

apply to UPS for 'seasonal helper'. will hire literally anyone with paperwork. ride around with a ups driver thru mid January helping to deliver packages, great job to get you moving

mcdonalds literally takes illiterate niggers
you can't be much worse than that

Look for construction jobs. It can be hard work but usually no paperwork to speak of, pay is almost always under the table and in cash, and you learn a trade that you can almost always use in everyday life.