Sandy Hoax was faked. Eat shit

I refuse to believe that the Sandy Hook "massacre" took place, until I personally see the undoctored footage of it from security cameras at the school. I'm fine with viewing such tragic shootings, horrible as they may be. What I'm NOT fine with, however, is government lies.

I want the truth, and until then every single one of you who attempts to convince me otherwise, can eat shit.

Attached: Dindu Nuffin.jpg (1800x1194, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(You)
Happy now?

I will never be happy until every single lie has been exposed and every liar publicly-hanged; however, I'll settle for some contentment for a little while after the Sandy Hook "Massacre" has been proven to be fake. Or real. Where's that footage, faggot?

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

Notice how the boys index finger is longer than his ringfinger.

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Imagine taking Alex Jones seriously. Do they do minus scores for IQ tests?

I wonder what a negative iq would accomplish

Please refer to what Alex Jones is currently going through.
Oh? You side with him?
Certifiable retard.

Attached: 1622802129421.gif (337x389, 1.77M)

If you're so upset about it then do something. What's the purpose in coming here? Venting in some cathartic release? Feel the need to convince others so you can feel some sort of vindication? Can you even name one tangible thing that came of the event that could be pointed to as a reason to fake it?
>muh gun control
What control, what laws. It changed nothing. None of the school shootings have. Kids continue to die and instead of doing something proactive to try and stop it you've chosen to label them as hoaxes on an anonymous forum. Everyone applaud this big fucking hero we have here. Hes gonna change the world with his pathetic excuse for a post.

fuck you. i was one of the kids that died at sandy hook. touch grass, faggot!

What do you think is the reason in faking such an event with that immense effort?

Not a single person gives a flying fuck about your worthless opinion faggot.

can confirm, uncle was held for max time without being given his charges so he couldnt post bail, just to have slander etc dropped as they couldnt prove he was lying, and is free and chargeless

Yeah, i´d like to know that too.
Who would benefit from it and why?

Here's the thing. You're not going to like it, but it's true. For decades, Democrats have been attempting to pull off the greatest heist in the entirety of history - the theft of the average American's right to bear arms, as outlined by the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

If successful - and it never will be - this would be worth trillions of dollars and the enslavement of every single American. This would also be non-reversible. They will spend every dollar they can, hire as many people as is necessary and threaten those people with the massacre of their own families, if they do not comply with the Agenda:

"Scare Americans into turning against those who bear arms."

This assault on the 2nd will never stop. And it is entirely up to us to make sure that their lies are exposed, one false-flag "massacre" at a time. We are all that stands between them and your eternal slavery.

Attached: Literally reddit the image.jpg (600x450, 79.81K)

Forgot to take your meds again, Cletus?

These faggots always worried about Sandy Hook. When you should be focused on Sandy Cheeks.

Attached: hN5Hj5pRJWuHzL_KuEzFohmEcTxyZYLwPOtDGdwS_TQ.jpg (640x907, 93.15K)

GOT 'EM.

Casual reminder that people who call other anons "schizo" are without any exception schizophrenic Jews projecting their mental illness onto others.

15% of Jews suffer from schizophrenia or a related mental disorder.

40% of Jews possess a gene unique to them predisposing them to schizophrenia.

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/

This means that Jews have around 2700% greater lifetime prevalence of schizophrenia than Europeans.

What are the implications of this? Most shills on this board suffer from schizophrenia, diagnosed or otherwise. As do a good chunk of the Jews in power.

Remember to repost these links and facts every time a shill uses the word "schizo" in a thread!

Attached: Take Your Meds, Patriot!.jpg (1079x994, 471.96K)

You realize it could have been a failed attempt right?

What do you do for a living?

This is more or less the case. The cabal of billionaires want the American public disarmed badly as it is the last well armed civilian population in the developed world.

Sadly I don't think it will matter much longer. Disruptive technologies are imminent with regard to turn key tyranny.

The PR alone is already incredibly effective. And it's clear they not above biological warfare.

I frankly don't see much reason for long term hope.

If the Sandy Hook massacre was fake then does that mean you think ONLY that massacre was fake or are there other mass shootings you believe to be fake too? Please elaborate for us, because from where I'm standing, you're a fuckin mongoloid degenerate basement dwelling piece of dog shit with no respect for innocent lives