Drunk driver

Have you ever driven drunk?

Was it worth it?

What happened?

Whats the most drunk you've ever been while behind the wheel?

Attached: 23789398-standard.jpg (1280x959, 124.71K)

My son was killed in car crash
the driver was an alcohol
rip in peace David D. Davidson

i literally used to drive drunk for fun almost every day. driving is my favorite pass time activity. being drunk was nice. if you can drive you can drive drunk, if you are like 90% of thr population and csnt drive you csnt drive drunk and will hit something some one.

Sorry brother

city? rural?

Used to all the time, was a pro. However I can say with absolute certainty that it's not worth it. Say you underestimate how fucked up you are and then pass out behind the wheel. You're fucked 6 ways from Sunday since law enforcement is nearly always within close proximity. Especially fucked if you kill someone and have to live with yourself and what you've done whether you remember it or not. Prison time and/or a shit ton of money, limited job options as well as getting your license revoked. My worst experience was driving my buddies and I home after a night of each of us spending nearly 100 dollars on our tabs. I remember leaving the bar and then I remember waking up the next morning and having to admit that I blacked out while driving the 4 of us home. Scary shit man. I got lucky. They especially got lucky.

I drive high almost every day.

I don't smoke before I drive, I smoke every evening, but anyone who's ever had a serious bong habit knows that as long as you're using daily you're never really sober.

They both come with their own risks. City gives you a higher risk of crashing into someone/something if you're distracted and/or pass out. More of a police presence as well. Rural you risk passing on on the way home if you're not careful, and if you crash, you're fucked and Have to call someone for help or be discovered, fucked up, in a field or near the road somewhere.

Once in high school
Was at a friend's house drinking and smoking weed
Was drunk and high
My mom kept calling me told me that I needed to come home immediately
Friends said I drove home (I have no memory of this)
I woke up the following morning, apparently having driven home without a scratch on my car. 30 min drive in the snow
She took a photo of me passed out on the couch
We never spoke of it

needed to hear this

driving high is fine for me, I can mange that pretty well. But Ive never driven drunk yet

interesting

sounds like you got lucky

>sounds like you got lucky
Definitely did. Was spooked for a while afterwards and haven't driven drunk since. Happened 12-13 years ago.

Okay update as OP

>at party
>drunk, solid 7.7/10 drunkness, not comfortable to drive
>party host has kicked everyone out
>uber & lyft both not accepting my ride for last 30 mins
>car on property, streets seem empty and tempting

It's late as hell and I don't know anyone that's awake/capable of picking me up at the moment. Waiting on uber/lyft to accept but it's already been so long I'm thinking about it. My house is about 3.3 miles away according to google and I know the route

Trust me man, it may seem easy. And honestly, it can be easy as fuck. Not worth it. Get a ride from a reliable friend if you're gonna get fucked up. Uber if you and a friend are getting fucked up. It's all fun and games until someone is irreparably damaged and/or killed because it seemed worth driving while shitfaced. It is Only worth driving buzzed if you literally live within 5 minutes of the bar. Otherwise, forget it dude. It especially hits you hard when some other drunk son of a bitch kills someone you love and realizing that you could have done that to someone and their family all those times getting fucked up and driving home not giving a shit about anyone else.

Just take a short nap in your car

Yes
Yes
I made it home
Very

Sleep in the car dude. It may be tempting to just go because you have impaired judgement atm. It may be uncomfortable falling asleep in your car. Do not take a chance man. If they get shitty because they are forcing drunk people to leave, give them the reality check that they need and firmly tell them you're staying right where you're at until you sober up and they can get fucked.

yeah you're right, kinda silly I didnt think of this lol

you're right. I'll just chill for the night in my car. it's kinda a dodgy neighborhood but I've got a handgun in my car if I need it. I pulled my car down the road a bit and I'm just kinda chilling

It's one of those things that go well 99 times out of 100.
You have to thing is it worth the 99 if the one time fucks you

Some people can do it some people can not. I am someone who can. I've always been able to. It's not a big deal, but for my friend well he always crashes or gets the attention of the cops, my guess is some people have a genetic disposition to be able to drive drunk

Thank you, man. I know it's inconvenient but you'll thank yourself for taking a short nap instead. You'll know when you're good to go. My last piece of advice, take the keys out of the ignition and place them in your glove box. That way is some dickhead cop happens to come up to the window, they can't try to pin you with intent to drive drunk just because your keys were in the ignition or within your grasp. Listen to some Gary Numan and enjoy yourself

how'd your first time go? what was the thinking/scenario if you rememeber

Only time ever in my life was after my buddy got me kicked out of a stripclub which led me to locking my keys in my car. Never again, both driving drunk & taking that nigger anywhere.

Love a good stripclub until I'm out the door. Then it's just depression again

I only drive when I can't remember how I got to where I was going because I'm fucked off on so many different drugs that I'm blacking out
Hasn't failed me yet

Never been to a strip club irl, is it really worth it? And what's the likelihood of getting a stripper to fuck? That's kind of the deal breaker for me.

Nice troll, queerbait

Jokes on you, I'm serious.

Y so srs, queerbait?

well, someone needs to bait the queer so they can be killed

I did once, I found that if I closed one eye and only drove at walking pace I didn't do much damage. Unfortunately the police were not impressed