1440 x 2960 res super amoled

>1440 x 2960 res super amoled
>well placed fast fingerprint scanner
>heart rate and blood oxygen monitor
>super secure iris scanner
Just make the battery bigger (fatter phone I don't give a shit) and put a 8 gen 1 + chip inside and it'll btfo any modern flagship by a hundred miles

Attached: E58352F6-3D95-42CC-A0BF-1CB8696D120C.png (600x600, 77.03K)

>curved screen

I've been using curved screens for years and I don't notice it anymore.
It's not a good thing or a bad thing as such.

Much more fragile though. Got an xr the same time a friend got an s9+. I still use my Xr but the s9 got replaced. Broken screen, battery doesn’t hold a charge in the case of the s9. I still get a days use out of my battery.

Ugly bezels
S22 Ultra is peak Android design

No sperm monitor

No ovulation detection

I loved the design of the S8 and S9.

>thinks bezels are "ugly"
grow up zoomer, bezels are necessary for many reasons, to name any, better grip. I owned that phone, that was one of the most practical phones I've owned (except the UI ofc)

>samshit

Peak design, I still use my S8. Fuck those clunky bricks with their screen holes.

I still haven't found anything I want to replace my Galaxy S8 with, which is basically the same phone. I couldn't tolerate the stock ROM any more though and have LineageOS 20 on there now.

>No Dynamic Island (TM)
The absolute state of droidjeets

any res over 1080p on a phone is just gratuitous overkill.

>Dynamic Island
Dear lord watching this gave me secondhand embarrassment

I bought a s22 ultra and went back to my s9 because of the fingerprint scanner

>curved screen with built-in dead pixels
>no physical buttons
>probably no headphone jack or sd card slot either
what's even the point of new phones? they've only gone backwards for over 10 years now.

>>probably no headphone jack or sd card slot either
>probably
probably not m8
also the S9 is not really a modern phone, being 3 years old

No extending cameras, so screen cutouts, no sharp edges. I still think it's the ultimate smartphone design.

Don't forget it also has MicroSD and headphone jack. That said i wish it had more ram, if you open up the camera it will kill any background app

I'd still use my s8 if it read sd card and sim cards. It wasn't a BAD phone