Any Forums, do you know how to properly defend yourself if the situation were to arise?

Any Forums, do you know how to properly defend yourself if the situation were to arise?

Attached: 39DA00DA-1FBD-443A-9E11-04C65293A7EC.png (1280x1070, 77.74K)

Attached: 23252352.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

I like to pretend that I do

Sure, why not? Do you?

"Why not"? You'd be amazed at how many people cannot.

Most people cannot defend themselves

I have too many head injuries to get punched in the face fucking around.
Niggers should expect to get shot.

I would probably run

Would never want to have to use it, but I've been kickboxing/sparring for almost 11 years now.

I think my boxing is better than the average goon and I am not a manlet, so that's cool.

If someone’s mad enough to throw hands they’re mad enough to kill me by mistake in a fit of rage. So the answer us pull my my pistol and either they chill or I magdump and explain to the cops how they were threatening to kill me.

Yeah, but ever try fighting someone who can't? Fucking annoying. Their timing is off, and they haven't got a clue when they've lost, and you're just trying not to accidentally rip their head off.

i have a gun

I just took it up the ass I got a big butch boyfriend to protect me

So, your answer is no. You don't, so you depend on creating a lopsided fight in order to give yourself peace of mind.

Properly defending yourself is doing whatever it takes to survive with minimal harm to yourself. I’m sorry I’m not going to brawl some retard like a fucking primate to prove a point.

I don't think you understood my comment.

I experienced many ugly physical confrontations. The truth is that after a physical confrontation, the fear that someone wants to take revenge on you is horrible, if I can I prefer to avoid it, but otherwise I try to make the fight based on keys, if you have to use something to defend yourself do not hesitate.

only non-larp, non deluded answer in this thread
even if you're bruce lee you're better off getting out of it verbally or just walking/running.
anything can happen in a fight

No. I'd probably come at you like a windmill

Definitely, the greatest way to avoid a fight is using a single sentence that will disarm your opponent in a second.

"Wanna fight? Wanna fight? What about fucking my ass like a wild animal? Do you wanna it? Huh? Cause I think you're pretty cute :3"

Done, if he is homophobic you might get your ass beaten, if you are a sadomasochist gay person it may be a win situation for you.

I think my answer was the most intelligent I just look at you just like a woman would look at you if you're trying to fight a woman. I just say, "I can't find a man"