...and I just won

>...and I just won...

Attached: 1662514047100167.jpg (622x459, 37.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXbjfPq_LAQ
kiwifarms.top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WINNING

Attached: CWC.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

Did they catch him yet? I can’t bear the thought of a dangerous rapist on the lam in Virginia.

EVEN after all this I still feel empathy for this retarded little fuck

Chris when his lawyer hands him the cheque from the county for the gender discrimination suit.

Any recent developments????

Why did we let him do it

What Industrial Society does to a mfer....

Chris is proof that humans are pure evil

ZAPPIN TO THE EXTREME

>gang stalk and constantly harass someone for almost two decades straight
>get surprised when he goes insane

The fucking spinning always gets me kek

>tickle yo pussay!

How do you end up like Chris Chan in a small shitty conservative town like this? Imagine living 40 years here...

Attached: 0.jpg (583x446, 82.21K)

>How do you end up like Chris Chan
Autism.

I don't understand anything anymore.

I can't believe there are people who think Chris deserved anything that happened to him

always?

We're not pure evil. Just capable of it. Also, evil doesn't actually exist. It's something we made up for society to work.

He was in his own little world.

He deserved the bad things that naturally happened to him, like Megan ditching him, being banned from the game place, etc. He didn't deserve to be tortured by a bunch of faggots online though.

Ah, so these are the places Any Forums keeps shilling. Truck stops, wonderful.

Attached: CWC escapes the asylum.webm (400x400, 207.5K)

Trannies shutdown cwcki and kiwi farms. Chris posting is done for ever.

obsessed

LMAO

Obviously I'm talking about what happened online, he deserved what happened with Megan and michael snyder but even if he made all these stupid decisions, you can't blame him for it the way you would blame someone with a less severe condition

DON'T CALL -ACK

>cwcki is gone
I don’t care about kiwi farms but I used to love reading this shit every once in a while, possibly one of the most fascinating wikis out there.
I worry our own site will have an ru domain in the near future.

Attached: 6C5BF298-3336-406A-8745-BE8540BADB85.jpg (620x960, 123.37K)

I need to know the CIA mind magic that Bella chick used to trick Chris into raping Barb though. Imagine if we could use that on people with power and influence.

Where's the Wendy's he worked at?

I hope the mentally ill dox retards don't congregate here. Some real evil on those sites.

Chris is disgustingly close to an elementary school.

Being locked in a closet by your abusive baby sitter and then not speaking for 6 years is probably more indicative

You worry? I pray for it.

Don't worrry about the school, worry about the retirement home.

>He doesn't know the site is still up
lmao

Attached: character select.png (825x391, 333.92K)

Bob dying is what caused all of this. Hard to believe that old boomer was actually keeping him in check.

>mind magic
>to trick Chris

His autism isn't even that bad, actually. He could've been functional with the right parenting and guidance.

The "CIA mind magic" is called being a somewhat attractive girl with huge jugs.

Then go to Reddit already faggot

you're thinking of the king, different lolcow

One of the most vulnerable people in our society was exploited by one of the most privileged and multi million dollar companies and the media moved mountains just to protect a single girl who never had to struggle from facing consequences from her actions

This is satanic

>I'LL TRY SPINNING THAT'S A NEAT TRICK

>needs two elementary schools right next to eachother because they're separated by a highway
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

>being locked in a closet means you can sex your own mom
Good to know

Attached: RIP Lumberjack.jpg (1242x607, 164.47K)

no way to know, thanks to Lucas Keffals Roberts and his cronies in the government and media (possibly linked to Mike Janke)

Go cry somewhere else. YWNBAJ

uhh bros? Does Chris go here often??

Attached: Capture.png (770x477, 904.38K)

I can dance better than this

so what does losing look like?

Attached: 1494013783910.png (1000x1000, 57.06K)

You know CWC fucks with the Three Kings Bar & Grill

Happens all the time.

Well he wasn't and instead he regressed further and further and all his bad habits were never corrected. It was already too late by the time he was discovered but he never would have destructed this far without all the people fucking with him. There is a culture around tormenting this retard and justifying it and making jokes about things that would traumatize anyone if even one of the episodes that happened to him happened to them.

>kiwifarms legit gone forever
KEK

Chris literally engaged with every troll on the internet when he never had to. The only thing that even amounts to stalking was when that one guy went to that mall dressed as a pickle to find chris.

If he had just left the internet after making the “You just got trolled” video he probably would have disappeared into obscurity forever. Especially back in 2009 when you could still disappear from the internet completely after making a fool of yourself.

it’s always the relativists that are the most eager to start sermonising

IS this even a town? It looks like a goy strip mall so they can consume goyslop.

What happened to them? ACK'd when they realized their main lolcow was all out of milk?

tranny (yes really) got it taken down by cloudfare

Kek I believe it.

why do trannies always spam CP whenever there's a chris chan thread

Attached: pluy.jpg (567x429, 50.91K)

It's their favorite.

>Parents had him too old
>School system didn't and still doesn’t understand how to handle kids with autism
>Became an adult just as the internet was becoming sophisticated enough to ruin someone’s life
Poor guy never stood a change

omg this website is pure fucking kino

he does it because there was like a posting war or some shit in 2013 between pedos and lolcow connosieurs on this board

Just troon freaks protecting their own. They get assblasted that we "misgender" Chris.
Notice to all trannies: Chris is a man, and so are you, and both of you always will be men. Forever. Even in death. Your skeleton is a male one. If they take a DNA sample, it will say MALE. Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXbjfPq_LAQ

Attached: 1638845071220.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

If there's one downside to all of this it's that Janke will never answer for her crimes.

Cities are just this copy pasted a thousand times tho.

>How do you end up like Chris Chan in a small shitty conservative town like this?

Attached: 1627675552377.jpg (1920x1080, 408.11K)

This. In the end he turned out to be a despicable human being but it really wasn't entirely his fault. He's mentally retarded, had poor upbringing, and then was trolled/manipulated online for years which only fueled his schizoism. As was said, he never stood a chance.

2000s Chris would have a heart attack if he saw modern Chris.

>activities for children

bruh, thats a fatherless child

And we joke about it. The many people who ruined what little he had of a life face zero punishment for their severe harassment. Chris is the person who has benefited the least from the culture surrounding his gangstalking. I don't think anything is funny about what happened to him other than the stupid shit he says while replying to the trolls because retards say funny stuff

Why is that 10 year old have the fat distribution of a 25 year old?

chris chan is a prime example of why freedom of speech should not apply to the internet. i admit i followed his stuff to and mocked him but god damn his entire life was directed by psychopaths.

sad shit

Attached: aug.gif (240x246, 607.42K)

Not like he was much better back then

Attached: Silence of the Sonichus.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

Chris is just proof that the elderly should not raise children.

Why the fuck is the CWCki still down? It's been like 3 weeks.
Blah blah blah Tranny DDoS'd the cloud server, but Kiwifarms has been back for at least a week and a half now. So why isn't the CWCki back?

MODDDSSSS

Because as you said, its a small shitty little town. You ever notice how many furries and weirdo otherkin type people come from the midwest? Theres nothing to do there, your options are roleplying as a wolf or roleplaying as Harry Potter.

>Kiwifarms has been back for at least a week and a half now.
Where?

He hated "da homos" though and never shut up about it

kiwifarms is down permanently they finally shut them down. cloudflare said no more and some russian site hosted it for a second which pissed off the govt so they dropped them too and null said its probably all over. hopefully he goes to jail and sets a precedent.

That's why the midwest is the best. I love being a midwestern furry.

Attached: 1569507689569.png (577x649, 38.35K)

There's so many furfags there probably because of all the German ancestry

crazy what unrestricted tv access can do to a retard hick who has no understanding of the difference between reality and fiction

OK now I can appreciate living in my LA suburb a bit better

Guy wasnt mentally capable of understanding what you're suggesting plus it was early days of internet trolling he had no way of knowing how far people would take it

nothing to do doesnt mean you gotta roleplay as some freak, just play video games like a normal shut-in

I want to create a mountain of all the furfag skulls

heres your european walkable city, tranny.

Attached: euro signs.jpg (833x413, 276.86K)

ie, I am ugly and jailgay

Zoomer here is genosamuel2.1 history of Chris Chan any good as a comprehensive history of CWC?

live your own life, faggot

That's not europe. That's Africa.

tor

uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd [dot] onion/

It's an objective summary of what happened without any mockery like there was on the wiki.

where it belongs

Why do you have this shit saved to your computer?

What's the difference?

> That's Africa.
yeah, Europe.

None of those places are actually conservative, they are just performative conservative. They don’t actully struture their life around church events outside of Sunday’s , and approved social settings.
They don’t disdain lurid tv or popular movies, they don’t dress respectfully and shun people who dont.
They will say frik instead of fuck while still going to some trashy bar for happy hour Wednesday’s

Imagine if there was a girl, let's call her Isabella Janke. And it turns out that this girl is a complete sociopath, like serial killer level sociopath who boils hamsters alive for fun. And this girl contacts Chris and gnaws at his mind while boiling Chip and Dale. And she says to Chris, hey, why don't you fuck your mother hee hee (she is a sprightly bright young thing). And Chris starts pounding the old bag of flesh and she just loves it and says to him hey do it some more! Fuck the shit out of that old hag, fuck her in the ass! Take a broomstick up her crotch! And this girl is the daughter of a man, let's call him Mike (like his friends at CIA like to call him) and would you believe it - this man is a head of a big cybersecurity firm that gets a ton of contracts from the Deep State. So the word gets out that this Isabella Janke is boiling hamsters alive and running operations centered around a retard torturing his demented mother and raping her on a daily basis. So this Mike Janke, he goes ballistic and starts looking for culprits, since the agency taught him that you can't let a good sociopath go to waste. And it turns out that there's this discussion board which got all the data, all the proofs and he starts ddosing it. Daily, huge volume of attacks. But it keeps getting back online! So this Janke guy waits and bides his time. And it turns out that the website investigates other sociopaths, demented eunuchs that have a fixation on young boys and ties to online media. And he remembers his good friend who just happens to be the CEO of Cloudflare. And suddenly the little green bird stops singing.

Wouldn't that be a weird story?

Attached: 1662039051405760.jpg (1651x1370, 1.55M)

Someone started swatting people and blaming kf for it.

>None of those places are actually conservative
I sure hope not because that looks like a cattle ranch for fat hedonists.

The US is Africa. Europe is more like rhe Middle East

for the lulz

Attached: 1635852757560.gif (242x181, 892.25K)

kiwifarms.top

Good. Let those whores know to never mess with based Phil

Why bother? He probably has a similar life to any zoomer discord tranny these days being bullied by other discord trannies.

Attached: 1627765930653.jpg (1434x1740, 214.81K)

I wasn't following the Keffals thing but is that why Kiwifarms went after him? Because he's a pedo?

>Be zoomer
>Missed the highlight years of CWC
That kinda sucks

It takes glowies being involved for the masses wake up to the evil that is Chris-chan's life

I'm curious about this too. CWC is goofy fun and I don't know why some pedo fag wants to get rid of it.

>website exposes troons and homo perverts
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
Really gets the noggin joggin

there is something very comfy and sleepy about tiny midwestern towns in general. They're more advanced and less sleepy than towns farther south but they don't move as quickly and aren't as big as towns farther north. Anons are right when they say that there's literally nothing to do out there, maybe that adds to the comfy aspect of it. When I was a teen there were no malls or anything in my town so we would just hang out in the parking lot of the local K-mart late into the night. I remember watching the sunset and the street slowly getting less and less busy as all the lights came on and eventually it would get so dead that it felt like we were the only people in the world out there. Good times

Attached: 9b3804cd42fbeea413def27d4f07caf9.jpg (640x427, 30.09K)

I live in Ohio and I masturbate to furries. Here, we love our culture and not ashamed of our furry cons. Got a problem, coastal scum?

Tranny posted false flag threats and (((they))) used that to justify (((shutting it down)))

Attached: CWC_post_op.jpg (964x1200, 176.08K)

He's your garden variety troon sociopath with a corruption fetish and a knack for organizing the dregs of society. He also created a legit glowie connection so he's likely at the height of his powers now.

>boiling hamsters alive
wtf

Welp we got teleported to Any Forums.

>Posts Chris Chan thread.
A man of taste OP.
Finally. Decent bread.