After 10 years of gamedev, I learned first month OOP child instance derivative classes

After 10 years of gamedev, I learned first month OOP child instance derivative classes.

I feel this is too much power to me right now.

Any other more advanced coding godot power I should learn now?

Attached: 1630357947692.jpg (400x400, 23.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-PmuYf8G4
gameprogrammingpatterns.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-PmuYf8G4

he is so cute :3

she is so beautiful

gameprogrammingpatterns.com/
read this nigger

He was cute without the fake boobs

she cute

Attached: sayurimattar_72546128_535122680385415_8609791811728317784_n.jpg (732x418, 54.93K)

>he

>fake booba
hnnng, really? fake booba is hot, baka

shut up tranny anime watcher

BASED SAYURI POSTER

I like anime. Fake booba resembles animegirl booba the most.

Marine, my wife, has the absolute best booba :3

Attached: yande.re 1005858 bikini cream heterochromia hololive hoshara houshou_marine swimsuits full-01.jpg (2086x2944, 1.04M)

nakadashi senchou

Anime girl boobs are completely unrealistic, they literally defy gravity, how the fuck do fucking 5 kilos of fat don't just hang down until stretching to death is unbelievable.
Fake boobs are put on a way that they raise them because the natural ones tend to fall down, but they look extremely bad and are extremely easy to spot if they didn't have a lot of mass before the operation.

Shut up amerifat

înapoi pe reddit petronela

post moar

>Uses metric system
>Shut up amerinigger
The absolute state

That's a man.

Shut up fat

stop your trannie nonsense, when do you learn to stop your unbounded faggorty? You have as much as power as any other users of languages do. Do yourself a favor, write your own fucking compiler, define your own grammer for the language, and we shall fucking do sexual intercourse if you do.