Official - iPhone/Watch order thread

What are you expecting Any Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (1105x475, 45.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pine64.org/pinephonepro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have the iPhone 13 Mini in front of me
hoping to one day have a worthy phone to upgrade to
6.1" would be ok I guess, if absolutely necessary. I don't like bigger phones though.

stop being a faggot and having anal sex please

How's the battery life? Be real

Attached: 829.jpg (400x266, 14.49K)

I was using it for like 4 and half or so hours screen on time (with an hour or so screen off usage) yesterday from 9am until midnight, and I ended up at ~50%

It's about the same as most other phones both Android and iOS i've had, but I get better standby life on iOS (but usage might use a tiny bit more, so it equals out if you use it more).

Of course ymmv, screen brightness, reception, wifi or no, and all that jazz will change outcome.

I'm expecting a phone that respects my freedom and privacy.

pine64.org/pinephonepro/

Attached: PinePhone-Pro-2.jpg (1172x659, 71.33K)

lol okay, well I'm expecting a phone with specs from this decade.

Attached: image (3).png (1091x1280, 756.52K)

13 Pro vs 14 Pro.
Will there be a price drop or not, EU/UK bros?

Literally what is the difference between the base 13 and base 14?

1 more core, 1 more hour of battery life. Get it only if you need a phone, what sucks is that even if Apple didn't upgrade anything both models would still be faster than anything from Android.

Nice, thanks for the answer

considering upgrading my SE 2 but kind of wanting another year out of it.

>work phone is still an iPhone 6
You probably won't even need to upgrade by then, I can see it being slightly choppy at times but this work phone still works great.

Any Forums told me to wait for iphone 14 when I was buying my 13 pro. it was gonna have usb-c, no notch, 10k battery, touch id and 64 megapixel camera and at least 1 tb storage

just dawned on me, all these watch people bitching about how you pay a thousand dollars for a watch you have to charge everyday when they pay 10k+ for watches they have to wind every day.

Not my problem, you faggots all stink

Is there a 14 mini?

android phones are way faster and have been for a few years now
samsung phones are like 20% faster

Really? In what fantasy world is this?

Attached: 1.png (921x792, 43.81K)