How old were you when you realised troonix operating systems are only good for server use and only trannies and retards...

how old were you when you realised troonix operating systems are only good for server use and only trannies and retards use them as desktop operating systems?

Attached: 1660081679299552.png (600x978, 129.73K)

we have this thread every single day

we should. it's the truth.

based

Sir I have to post this sir otherwise I won't get paid

You know what? To be honest I hate much more the Linux shilling pajeets, they really get my nerves.

Jay, get a life you fucktard

>Linux shilling pajeets
Nigger, pajeets aren't jannies, they're not going shilling for free

Not talking about Any Forums, I was browsing the Adobe forums and some Pajeet was again asking "Why no Adobe for Linux" talking about how 1% percent is actually a lot and how many Indians use it and the Android share market.

That was one of the best representation of vicarious embarrassment.

I'm lonely.
So I put vlive on (kpop streaming site). There's lots of videos of hot korean chicks just talkin' to the camera. It makes me feel less alone.
I put my laptop next to my bed and fall asleep to it.
One night the battery died and the laptop shut off before it could do all it's proper shutdown procedures.
Couldn't boot it up. Drop into something called busybox.
After hours, I couldn't fix it. I know nerds will be like, "DURRR ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS INPUT THESE COMMANDS AND BIN-HEX THE KERNEL BACK INTO A HEXADECIMAL FORMAT DURRRRR"
Had to re-install using old usb. Didn't have anything important on there so I didn't care.

Similar event happened on a mac device. The mac just said something like, "Click this button to fix". I clicked it. It fixed. Computer worked.

And no matter how FUCKED of an experience linux is, nerds out there will apologize for it.

Windows:
*HAD* a nice GUI. Back in the Windows 95 era. Today its crappy bloatware but it was the selling point.

Has a good event logger. POSIX event logging is retarded. Capturing the stdout from all applications and daemons on the system and logging that into an unformatted text file, then requiring system management utilities to poll a fucking file for changes is the single most retarded "event" system ever developed. Windows event logs are nice because they are captured by a database which can be filtered and sorted. Events have standard event numbers which can be used to triggered to tasks in the task scheduler. Its seriously no wonder that Windows has glasswire while Linux has fucking iftop.
>Dtrace/systap
Cheap knock offs. Not universal to the *NIX world and don't behave the same across distros.

It works fine as a desktop environment. I have only to *learn* Linux to achieve my aims, as opposed to relentlessly hacking, tricking, isolating, circumventing and micromanaging Windows.

Please stack the incoming (You)s neatly on the pallets I've organised.

i re-organized your mama's insides with my CACK

I don't know, user.
I use Kubuntu for all my home computing like gaming, movie watching, streaming, browsing, etc.
If I'm retarded, then ignorance is bliss.
It doesn't matter to me if someone else enjoys it.
Why do you care? Are you also retarded?
Caring what other people prefer seems pretty retarded.

everything under the sun literally just werks on windows. troonix users are edgy hipsters who use shitty knock off software

>He has to make exceptions
Linux is the best bar none.

linix gaming performance is shit

I run Debian with Mate DE on my Thinkpad X1 carbon and it works just fine. These complaints mostly come from people using some shitty meme distro, incompatible hardware or both

Attached: 1658453236142606.png (514x630, 346.19K)

You must be a very young lad, m8. Anyone who started with Linux in the 90s knew from the very start it is a server system. Desktop meme started way later.

It's good enough for a retard like me.
All I play is single-player, offline RPGs.
I play games in a home theater, and I can hit 60FPS on all the games I play, which is the max refresh rate of my projector.
I'm fine. Are you fine?

how to get hired sir i need the money too i am avalible to shitpost on Any Forums with 10 proxies just gimme salary for bait firefox threads