Any of you nerds can help me find the info in this image?

Any of you nerds can help me find the info in this image?

Attached: Unmarked data.jpg (423x403, 97.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gchq.github.io/CyberChef/#recipe=Extract_RGBA(',',true)Regular_expression('User defined','(\\d+),\\d+,\\d+,',true,true,false,false,false,false,'List capture groups')Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'255'},'1',true,false,true,false)Remove_whitespace(true,true,true,true,true,false)From_Binary('Space',8)
gchq.github.io/CyberChef/#recipe=Split_Colour_Channels(/disabled)Extract_RGBA(',',false)Regular_expression('User defined','(\\d+),\\d+,\\d+,',true,true,false,false,false,false,'List capture groups')Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'0'},'1',true,false,true,false)Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'255'},'0',true,false,true,false)Remove_whitespace(true,true,true,true,true,false)Reverse('Character')From_Binary('None',8)To_Hexdump(12,false,false,false)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least right click and open it in a new tab first, or give us the Twitter handle. It’s useless with the circle cropping.

You're colorblind.
I'm sorry, user.

it seems like a man rubbing his hands

I played around with some colors and shit in gimp, here is your info

Attached: 1655954065526.png (423x403, 296.52K)

mb

Attached: aezzURrf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 106.51K)

best thread on Any Forums all week

Attached: cool.webm (295x273, 549.72K)

Attached: medium.jpg (64x64, 2.01K)

If I had to guess, that's simple binary (white = 0, black = 1). The resizing and the compression artifacts would make it an absolute pain to decode, however.

found it

Attached: 1635172489632.png (398x402, 230.15K)

yep it means stephen is a schizo /kill

Fucking kek

It's white noise from the Big Bang

might just be white noise but what do I know

gchq.github.io/CyberChef/#recipe=Extract_RGBA(',',true)Regular_expression('User defined','(\\d+),\\d+,\\d+,',true,true,false,false,false,false,'List capture groups')Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'255'},'1',true,false,true,false)Remove_whitespace(true,true,true,true,true,false)From_Binary('Space',8)
do "Extract RGBA channels" first and then continue with the red channel

Attached: firefox_2022-09-09_13-04-19.png (1286x1117, 303.07K)

scan it like you would with a qr code.

how tf has no one figured it out yet
so much for being a """""tech""""" board

>do "Extract RGBA channels" first and then continue with the red channel
I mean "split color channels"
and use a cleaned up png version of the image (converted to 1bit and back, because apparently that function cannot handle 1bit color)

Attached: x.png (400x400, 28.07K)

get a load of this guy

on second look that 1bit conversion might lose you some data, too much noise in the jpeg
can't be bothered to clean that one up

>jpg
pfft

thxs anyway

gchq.github.io/CyberChef/#recipe=Split_Colour_Channels(/disabled)Extract_RGBA(',',false)Regular_expression('User defined','(\\d+),\\d+,\\d+,',true,true,false,false,false,false,'List capture groups')Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'0'},'1',true,false,true,false)Find_/_Replace({'option':'Simple string','string':'255'},'0',true,false,true,false)Remove_whitespace(true,true,true,true,true,false)Reverse('Character')From_Binary('None',8)To_Hexdump(12,false,false,false)

noticed I made some errors, and the source input image wasn't properly scaled (not 1:1 pixel ratio)

can't really see any meaningful output, but my intuition also says the input looks too random

Attached: x.png (200x200, 4.95K)

Encoded cheese pizza