CDBurnerXP no longer provides downloads with installCore adware. Instead...

CDBurnerXP no longer provides downloads with installCore adware. Instead, every download is the previously separate "minimal" clean installer.
I just think that's neat.

Attached: CDBurnerXP-1.png (546x417, 208.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vorkon.de/SU1210.001/drittanbieter/Dokumentation/openSUSE_11.2/manual/sec.k3b.multisession.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss comfy Win32 programs that just werk.

Thanks, but I'm still sticking with Nero Burning ROM

Never used that, I still use imgburn to burn ps1/ps2 games and to brun backups on bluray. I also have that anyburn as a backup but never put it to use.

imgburn... way better
haven't used windows in like 15 years though, mounting and shit is built in now so this is probably too

thanks marketer, but I'm sticking with imgburn

>remember I used to use Toast on OSX
>they're still selling the software
>its $70

How the fuck? Why?

Attached: toast.png (1241x447, 175.26K)

Nice. I still just use imgburn.

I still use it on my windows machine. this program just werks and never failed me.

That's nice but ImgBurn exists

Imgburn doesn't even support sessions.

CDburnerXP just werks

Alcohol 120 is good

wow... problems of windows pleb...
just install Linux and stop using such pathetic low-quality spyware tools to do simple daily tasks
pic very related

Attached: k3b.png (1231x853, 221.46K)

>no multi-session support

yikes

wrong

vorkon.de/SU1210.001/drittanbieter/Dokumentation/openSUSE_11.2/manual/sec.k3b.multisession.html

>just install Linux
but I use Linux, that's why I said on my Windows machine.
You have only 1 computah?

I have several computers.
None of which runs windows (nor macos).

the only machine with windows is my work laptop.

how do you *work* on windows?!

Developer abandoned this so it doesn't really matter. Just use ImgBurn. It is much smaller and no need to deal with StarBurn because that's what CDBurnerXP is based on.

I write code
I do presentations for clients with said code/programs they hired me for.

Pirated Poweriso here, it just works so well.

Win32 programs were never comfy. They've been spyware and adware infested garbage since the late 90s.

KDE is bloat

Fuck no! You don't even have proper support for UDF 2.50 and 2.60. Linux is a joke! When you can write them you can bash Windows as much as you want. Until then you should shut your mouth.

UDF 2.50 and 2.60 has been an issue for ages. Even Nero Linux back in the days warned about the non existent support and you can only create images but NOT burn them.

Burning software suck fucking balls on Linux. I always switch to my Windows PC if I want to burn a disc.