At least 10 dead in mass stabbing

When are we going to do something about this? We need knife control now. This only happens here.

Attached: knifecontrolnow.jpg (1080x1080, 295.87K)

Ban assault knives...it's common sense

why are bombs illegal?

People need knives, you idiots just need your assault rifles so you can go out shooting with your hick friends and suck each others dicks.

Seethe

I know these two retards lol

"I can't wait for someone to try to break into my home and try to rape my pig wife, I can shoot em and then she'll think I'm a hero and stop fucking niggers!"

>chugs stabbed some chugs
Literally happens everyday.

You're right! We should abolish the gun control that is currently in place so that some upstanding citizen could shoot him before he ever got to stab anyone!

Get on UK's level.
Just happened.

Attached: bri_ish.png (1090x632, 1.09M)

Attached: CANADA.TRASH.TALK..........jpg (1024x576, 89.77K)

So is that a Commonwealth thing? How's Australia faring in this regard?

Jesus Christ, 10? I could understand like 2 or 3, MAYBE up to 5 if you were determined, but fucking 10? Did they stand in a line or something?x8ws3j

>uuuhhhhh, well it's less common than gun killings in usa so that means it doesnt matter!

They studied the blade.

Ban automatic knives with scopes. The Canadian public shouldn't have access to military-grade assault weapons like knives

Why don't you compare the number of mass stabbings that occur in countries with gun control vs the number of mass shootings tht occur in the US. also knives are a necessary tool that have uses other than killing, unlike guns.

They probably ran out of wagons to burn and just started stabbin...

This is going to get buried and memory holed in the media REAL quick because it involved natives.

What do you mean

Exactly what I said. A few years ago, we had a "school shooting" up here in Canada and the media was all over it like stink on shit...until they found out the shooter was native and the victims were native. The whole thing disappeared within three days because ti didn't fit the narrative they want to push.

Why stop at knives, confiscate all spoons as well, just to be safe.

Attached: 1659697425734492.jpg (500x371, 24.77K)

I kind of hate sporks. They're basically sporterized spoons.