Just when you thought this dipshit couldn’t get any worse, he decides to send ANOTHER 11 billion to Ukraine...

Just when you thought this dipshit couldn’t get any worse, he decides to send ANOTHER 11 billion to Ukraine. He just gave them 13 billion last week.

How fucking retarded are democrats?

Attached: UHOH.jpg (711x902, 100.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/trump-500-billion-black-voters-platinum-plan/6577561/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because if you dont help ukraine fight the russians, your ass will have to go defend NATO in a few months. pick which one and i bet you will be happy to give money than your life.

Good. Killing Russians costs money.

Go to bed, Igor. You’re drunk.

The dotard has destroyed this country. He is an absolute disgrace.

just fattening up their buddies wallets. republican leadership is composed of greedy old men too so youre fucked either way.

Attached: whosbehindthispost.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

Russia is winning dumbass

Not as retarded as you Vlad- still working for daddy lizard-man Putin I see. How much are you getting paid beyond your vodka allowance?

Attached: OyVey!.jpg (1280x859, 123.69K)

lol no

Attached: 1652737588470.jpg (625x680, 140.89K)

>bds yikes
Dank Brandon Rulez faggot cope

TAKE THAT DOWN NOW. YOU WILL BE SUED IVAN.

kek you think theyre retarded cuz they gave themselves a ton of money and got you believing that theyre just dumb people

So is that orange child diddler defender Chump

Europe here, stop messing with shit that's none of your business. Let russia do their job. The european union was a mistake to begin with.

Attached: 1651109618050.jpg (677x921, 132.27K)

The economy was great under trump. Gas was $1 a gallon, food was 1/5th the price it is now. Housing was 1/3rd the cost and jobs were paying more on top of having less taxes. Try again shahar.

ruskibot detected. nice troll.

>Gas was $1 a gallon, food was 1/5th the price it is now. Housing was 1/3rd the cost and jobs were paying more on top of having less taxes.
Not a single part of this is true.

Ah so it is true

>Europe here
Moscow isn't Europe

>The economy was great under trump. Gas was $1 a gallon, food was 1/5th the price it is now. Housing was 1/3rd the cost and jobs were paying more on top of having less taxes.

thanks to obama. trumps legacy is just being felt now that biden is in office.

trade war with china is trumps idea. YA MORON.

The EU will collapse with or without Russia's intervention,

Biden is a puppet for the kike cabal

Attached: TDSrentfree.jpg (720x431, 20.01K)

Typical nazi russian post

In what reality did you live during 2016-2020?

You really believe any sane european actually supports any of this shit going on? You gotta be fucking high if you actually believe this shit.

Faster please. Better today than tomorrow.

Both sides are absolute trash. Taxes are just the pile of money they play with.

Obama did shit to help the economy

under trump I was married and happy.

Now I am divorced and jobless (since 2019 because of racial slurs at the drivethrough)>

This is Biden's america. Accept it libtard.

I don't know if OP is Russian or Republican at this point. I'm not sure what the difference is anymore.

elaborate

op sucks at empire

Give me the city/state where gas was $1 a gallon between 2016 and 2020

>any sane european

russia is not part of EU. lol.

putin trolls cope harder than trump trolls.

I agree, but it's going to be a slow, slow death

imagine killing all these Russians without risking one American serviceman
having worked our way through Siberia and the Far East of Russia, now we grind the Russian-ethnicity homeless and prisoners into paste
next will come the sons of St Petersburg and Moscow
all willingly throwing themselves into a meat grinder to be rendered as nothing more than fertilizer

KEK

so the right had no problem with 500 billion in gibs me dats for blacks

abc13.com/trump-500-billion-black-voters-platinum-plan/6577561/

but the right has a problem with 11 billion for protecting white families from chechen rapists in europe

care to explain this OP

Attached: SKUHSIL4JNYNZYYE2NC4FPVIHM.jpg (1160x1440, 156.31K)

>Obama did shit to help the economy

obama inherited bush jr. shit economic meltdown. and his policy started taking effect on trump term. now obama inherited trumps trade war with china. and consequently, russia emboldened by trumps ass kissing of putin. hence we got ukraine war. energy crisis much? iran or north korea deal? LOL.

>abc
post a real source idiot

How long did it took Obama to get out of the 2008 crash?
Did he help the poor not lose their homes? Nope
Did he help small business stay open? Nope
He raised taxes, paid the banks millions and made their executives millionaires at the expense of the American people

>imagine actually being this dumb
Do americans really?

It's been a slow death ever since it started out.
This is a mess far worse than the USA and that's not an easy feat.
There is not one reason why it should exist. Also not one reason why Russia should not win this.
There are literally only benefits to it.