Semi with vitiligo

26yrs old

Attached: 2579D4C1-7518-4F2B-BF27-9DAF0A3BBCE2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

why havent you killed yourself yet? are you a virgin?

WTF IS THAT

Did you fuck a bottle of bleach again?

Skin discoloring. Also not a virgin

I thought this was a picture of a dog's belly before I enlarged the thumbnail. I'm not sire if I'm disgusted or curiously impressed. It's like a medical oddity.

You have the legs of a man and the genitals of a Chinese crested dog

hair longer than dick

You need to see a urologist.

The skin discoloration is vitiligo but that's not a major issue. Your testicles look internal and things look underdeveloped.

You could be damaged hormonally and not realize it.

hello son

Attached: Best-farm-animals-cow.jpg (1200x627, 82.6K)

What is this
am I looking at a dick or a prolapsed bleached anus
What is the shit at the bottom
Monkeypox prolapsed anus?

It’s just skin discoloring

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Poor OP, life must be tough. At least trim it, the pubes makes it look even worse.

Lol

Damn Fr? My dick is small af tbh but could just be genetics.

Jesus bro. Get a tattoo or something.

I wasn't talking about your penis.

Your testicles look internal or extremely small. I can't determine that from pictures but you need to get them checked out.

The sack is there but it looks more like a pouch pressed against your body. If there are testicles in there they aren't the correct size for your age.

>Either they're undescended which means they may be partially internal. That can impact hormones and reproductive ability if you ever want kids.

>Or they're underdeveloped which can indicate a hormone issue a doctor can correct.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just saying if something is wrong they can fix it.

I have this as well. I am white, and it's nowhere near as intense as OP's.

No, I'm not a virgin, no it has never interfered with my sex life.

Apparently you can get it treated with melanin therapy if it bothers you, I'm fine with mine. I just have a section of pure white skin on my shaft.

testicals look like cow or dalamtina. lmao
very exotic, 10/10

Yeah my testicles are in there lol. I’ll go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Find a furry, OP.

Agreed. The skin coloring could make things exciting or kinky if somebody really likes him
But for god’s sake trim those pubes and shave the balls

Holy fuck, that's rad

What does your pp look like with foreskin pulled back, and is your butthole discolored too?

Fucking hell, shave or trim for fuck's sake. The tone difference is sexy but that hair makes me wanna puke

Does it affect your insides also? Is your poop still brown?

How big is discolouration? Show pose like this

Attached: 20220219_132032 (3).jpg (1319x1323, 262.55K)

This would be beyond top paying on Onlyfans if you were a trap.

cow dick Kenny