Shrinking a child to two-inches tall permanently is a valid punishment for them disobeying your rules

>Shrinking a child to two-inches tall permanently is a valid punishment for them disobeying your rules
The 1970’s had some fucked up morals

Attached: E820DA3F-39AE-40CA-A391-CB7F137D8AB1.jpg (1037x1500, 265.65K)

Not to mention the other kids

Attached: UnkemptSillyHapuka-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 257.01K)

Attached: R.png (615x350, 310K)

true

What the fuck was wrong with them back then?

As against today’s morality of sexualizing children by introducing gender diversity into kindergartens?
Wake the fuck up and look around you

how does that sexualize children and also holy shit calm down man not everything is about trannies

user I don’t agree with what they’re doing to kids today but holy shit calm down with the whataboutism, how about we neither do tranny stuff to kids nor shrink them to an inch tall.

I can't help it they are in my head

Stop making Wonka/ Mike teevee threads. Faggots

Fair enough

it's a fairy tale, it teaches people that their bad behavior will reap consequences and they don't control the consequences so they should control their behavior.

I know our feminine culture hates that now but that's reality.

Veruca Salt was my first crush.
Still love little brats like that.

What kind of society are we making if we tell kids that they deserve it if they end up shrunk for disobeying an adult one time?

A better one.

1970 was more moral than 2022 faggot

And what if it was your child? What if your own son went into the TV and came out 2 inches tall forever?

How can it be, when they were so okay with seeing children punished in such cruel ways?

Attached: IllegalLiveGopher-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 190.33K)

consequences are act of nature, of course I'd be devastated if my kid was handicapped for something stupid they did like jump off a garage or race his car.

It's just one jump or one time speeding user, no one deserves a death penalty for that! But again we don't choose consequences only our behavior. Consequences are act of nature people need to respect.

stfu moralfag
I bet you're the kind of sentimental sissyboy that would brake for a kid if you saw one in the road while you were driving

>"Look at me everybody I'm the first person in the world to be sent by television!"
>"Wow, what a wild trip that was."
>"This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me!"
>"Wow, that was something, can I do it again?"
>"Don't worry about a thing mom, I feel fine!"
>"I'm famous, I'm a TV star! Wait till the kids back home hear about this!"
You don't need to act devastated user, your son would be happy about what he did.

Life lessons are considered punishment among democrats. But they’re necessary. Otherwise, look around you at todays world, that’s what happens