STOP BEATING US

PLEASE, STOP BEATING US. CAN YOU HEAR THIS PLEA? PLEASE CONSIDER OUR REQUEST

Attached: sah.jpg (500x500, 25.4K)

No one can match the top tier racism Asians possess innately. Blacks have obsessive, aggressive violence even in the face of immediate consequences. Whites have systematic racism that is functionally baked into their cultures. Hispanics have the offhand, casual racism other races envy. because they're so casual no one immediately gets offended. Arabs/Indians don't matter.

But Asians...Asians will tell you to your face that they hate you and they hate your race, and then go on about their day interacting with you like nothing happened. They are so racist that it doesn't even occur to them that they are, indeed, saying something racist.

>Beep

i thought all asians knew kung fu or karate. why don't u use ur nunchucks to defend urself instead of getting ur ass beat like a little bitch.

Nike i...

Stop voting liberals that put criminals above people

Attached: 1662050384066943.jpg (500x475, 34.14K)

Tell the niggers. Nobody else has an issue with Orientals.

you are retarded.

very true post. the most racist and xenophobic ppl i've come across were asians. they're so racist that they even hate each other if they're not the right kind of asian or not from the same region of their home country. might as well ship them back to where they came from, but oh wait...they left in the 1st place b/c their countries were shitholes

I thought the Chinese had all these wicked cool ninja skills?

As a black man, I hear your request. We're sorry.

total myth...don't have time to train if tiger mommy makes them study 24/7

do you read the news???

Attached: 1661524801347674.png (646x699, 500.94K)

kys thin-eyed faggot

>nigs get upset when you dont like them off the bat
kek

need to get tiktokers to spread awareness

Attached: 1659297000347520.jpg (1280x720, 111.57K)

lol i remember seeing this in the news in phlly where it happened. the title is misleading. they only beat up one asian teen girl who had it coming because she was stupid enough to intervene. what's funny was that they took the asian's girl's shoe off her foot and beat her dumb little head with it. retarded asian bitch had to get stitches and the black girls got charged.

>Asians gets beaten
>Blacks gets imprisoned.
>Whites apologize.
It's perfect.

>Blacks gets imprisoned.
No, they don't, it always catch and release now with all the woke DAs install by the democrats.

But I love Asian poon!

Just the chink students should be beat. The rest are okay