Is COVID-19 over or do we still need booster shots every year???

Is COVID-19 over or do we still need booster shots every year???

Attached: 1662195244831.jpg (728x1021, 273.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativewoman.co.uk/the-vaccine-tide-is-starting-to-turn-but-most-dont-want-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks to unvaccinated chuds its permanent like the flu

Imagine thinking vaccination would stop the flu existing.

Vaccines stopped plenty already. It could have prevented flu/covid and similar had more people adopted it. Now we are in a yearly race to catch up to the next largest mutation that will always be weaker than the last but more virulent. Getting very sick or sick for a long time is now your body overreacting instead of the virus actually being straight deadly.

People don't care about these facts even if you get them from the source. They just like to bitch about vaccines and other things they are scared and ignorant about.

>Imagine thinking vaccination would stop the flu existing.
New Zealand had strict travel, mask, and vaccination policies. During the lockdown they had almost no flu outbreaks.

Diseases can be controlled and even wiped out. We've done it dozens of times. When was the last time you saw a kid with polio crutches?

>booster every year
It's every 3 days you extremist

Attached: Booster in 3 months victoria.png (658x455, 40.46K)

polio doesn't spread through the air, only humans get polio unlike covid where pets get it too
the travel ban and lockdowns helped to contain the spread, not vaccines

no, people don't care about covid anymore and the few that does are just looking for sympathy if they had it or virtue if they get a vaccine like they helped someone other than themselves

>the travel ban and lockdowns helped to contain the spread

Ok, so you admit that the so called "vaccines" dont work ? Thats a start.

Now lets get you the rest of the way where your retarded ass realizes that the only way to reach herd immunity, is if people get sick (especially the young people), which will mutate the virus into a less deadly strain. Which was omicron. "a natural vaccine" as they called it.

If you look at the exessive mortality over the past 2 years, people were not really dying that much more from covid during 2020. The dying started really to pick up during 2021 after the vaccine rollout started.

Care to explain this nigger ?

Lockdowns and travel bans has never been the way we dealt with pandemics. That your head is so full of shit from the crap you gulped down from CNN/Fox, is really your problem.

The pandemic was a global fraud, and the vaccines are not vaccines, and neither are they safe. And the science has been showing for months now.

Hey faggot, care to tell us why Denmark just banned all covid shots for anyone under 18?

You're a gullible fucking retard and I genuinly feel bad for your stupid ass.
Thank fuck your genes will leave the gene pool though. -Im unvaxxed and still alive just like 20 other people who have comorbidities and old in my surroundings that still are alive, is your brainwashing deteriorating from this fact?

Good riddance vaxxtards. Take more boosters if this flu is so dangerous. All it will do is speed up the rate of which the housing market will crash and I can buy a house cheaper.

Attached: 94%OfDeadWereVaccinated.jpg (1000x1112, 369.25K)

>All it will do is speed up the rate of which the housing market will crash and I can buy a house cheaper.
(because you'll all be dying - dead men dont need houses)* Thought id clarify for the vaxxtards.

>A virus mutated in unvaccinated bodies to bypass the vaccine
Okay bud.

All that "OMG you sheep will need 20 booster shots per year!!111 stupid libtards!!!1" turned out, to no one's surprise - not true. It's not even recommended to get the 4th shot, if you are younger than 60. But surely it's just because a bunch of below-average-IQ tards were in the streets fighting for everyone's freedum

damn nigga i ain't reading all that

>Lockdowns and travel bans has never been the way we dealt with pandemics
Out of all of your numerous claims this is the easiest to prove wrong. The Sars, Ebola, and swine flu pandemics were all stopped by harsh and immediate travel bans. That is exactly how we have dealt with pandemics.

>And the science has been showing for months now.
In this case does "science" mean Facebook jpgs your Uncle Dave posted to your timeline?

It's a lot different when they don't spread as easily and you can actually protect yourself against it, plus with an extremely high fatality rate you can just wait it out and it will go away.

Animal reservoirs you brain dead retard
Unless you wanna somehow kill every bird in existence to get rid of the flu
There's a reason the flu shot is a shot and not a vaccine. Same with COVID.

Covid has been over for me since I got vaccinated. Got my two doses of moderna and not planning on getting anymore.
I feel like the people still wearing masks are just virtue signaling honestly. The point was to wait until the vax came out and that's what I did.
I got covid a couple months ago and it was a light cold for a few days. Not worried about it at all anymore. I've been out almost every weekend for the past year and a half and I haven't died yet.

So covid gets weaker every year now? The sheep took their experimental jab juices and now the unvaccinated are the winners with only a small risk of catching a very weak flu?

Attached: 1662200430968.jpg (400x400, 57.36K)

Long over. Mutated into Omicron, which is weaker than the common cold and spreads natural immunity like wildfire. The left's little CCP bat messiah, is dead.

Attached: 1639796380388.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

conservativewoman.co.uk/the-vaccine-tide-is-starting-to-turn-but-most-dont-want-to-know/

Attached: 1643841321399.jpg (810x540, 202.42K)

>Lockdowns and travel bans has never been the way we dealt with pandemics. That your head is so full of shit from the crap you gulped down from CNN/Fox, is really your problem.
you've surely know about the word "quarantine", it's a word from italy meaning "40 days", that's the amount of time ships from infected ports had to sit docked before they could land, a practice from the MIDDLE AGES
so this lockdown thing is not something new, you're just so caught up in the moment that you spew illogical shit, this is your problem
usa wasn't mentioned, new zealand was and it's an island nation so lockdowns and travel bans would logically work, usa is too big though and unruly I guess

>Chuds
>Abhorrent post
Go back

are you people seriously still going on about this?

everyone who vaxxes is at the low end of the gene pool