There's a storm comming and none of you will be prepared for it. Do you think i'm crazy????

There's a storm comming and none of you will be prepared for it. Do you think i'm crazy????

Attached: Take-Shelter-storm-coming-1.png (799x600, 252.68K)

No, what kind of storm is it? Sounds cozy.

A schizophrenic one, it'll rain oil and shit.

Sounds cool user, do you think we will survive all of the oil and shit?

Attached: 18gmIJF.png (620x387, 224.89K)

I don't know about you but i'm already making my own bunker, doc said for me to get away from it, that i'm obessed, wife wants to go to the beach but i've got a gut feeling.

Sounds comfy user, bunker is comf x100. Tell your wife you want to have sex in the bunker all day and try to romance her with flowers and breakfast in bed, maybe be tentative and help around the house.

Attached: Nedd_Niggy.png (457x1065, 275.84K)

Well the weather Channel says that it'll rain the next 3 days. So I guess no golfing this weekend

oh fuck

Attached: takeshelterending2.jpg (1280x544, 155.92K)

W-what? What is it user?!

Attached: ted-bundy-yelling.jpg (600x319, 19.99K)

Moral: trust in yourself even if everyone around you calls you insane. Not a very good message for those who are really insane though.

I agree, that's why I'm going to die from nukes because I've seen it in the future... its been said people have predicted the future when disasters would happen.. guess I'm fucked or maybe devil's luck that I have? Lucifer smiles on me for some reason, I think I am his son

Devil is in the details they say.

I’m cucking two separate people. Boning their girls on drugs. Baking sexually charged muffins too. One is a fat titty harley quinn type bitch and the other is like a red headed subby little stripper fairy.

Very cool user, I needed that, the dream ended before if I knew for sure if I died.

The schizo God's would be proud user

It's a signal, invest all your money in bitcoins.

I already invested in sagecoin... for some reason it never goes up.
Thanks pa love ya

Sure, pray then.

pray to God? Or lucifer?

Oh, you could still be crazy but you aren't wrong.

Pray to Tobias Forge

Maybe, he looks kinda cool

Attached: GettyImages-1147884236.jpg (1200x800, 227.17K)