Cuckold advice wanted

Help me out fellas and ladies. So for many years now, I’ve secretly been obsessed with Small cock humiliation. I’m 5.5in in length when hard and tbh, it’s not at all thick. Probably below average in thickness honestly, and I know that’s a big deal with women. I’m a pretty handsome guy, many women find me attractive. However I of course was cursed with this small dick lol. My wife is beautiful, decently thick but still slim, and in my opinion has amazing feminine body features (if you can’t tell;) Has a big amazing ass that I’m absolutely obsessed with (Who wouldn’t be?).
I’ve always wanted to have a cuckold experience where we both lay in bed while she gets fucked by a big cock bull and I just lay and watch/jerk it the whole time. I secretly want this to happen SO bad but I am fearful of a few things, any advice is appreciated - Im worried this experience may ruin our marriage, but it may also provide something new and exciting for us both. Im fearful that she won’t want to do it and will just find it super weird, thus sex could become awkward perhaps.
I’ve thought about at least breaking her into the fact that I love small cock humiliation and I feel like she could warm up to it. Then eventually, express the desire for a cuckold experience. Idk guys, what do you think I should do?
P.S. - Bulls welcome to let me know your size and what you’d do to my beautiful pawg

Attached: 6D04D740-F335-4FFF-BE7A-CE743CCB3FEE.jpg (672x803, 135.39K)

Send me your kik information and we can talk some more about your girl .

Can we see some mouth or face?

don’t fucking do it you absolute fucking retard you will be cucked and dumped there will be nothing good that will come from it. your dick will suffice for her dumb fuck

Nigga what

I honestly don’t have kik and would prefer to keep this all anonymous

Suicide.

Seek mental help. This isn't a fetish like feet because your gratification depends on other people who will ruin your life if you give them the opportunity

That's lame. You should probably get used to the idea of her being used by other men in front of you. I was going to suggest you have her watch me stroke my long cock and tell me how bad she wants a real orgasm riding it.

Then I forgot that you're a small dicked cuck and you don't have the guts. Poor slut probably hasn't throbbed on a real dick in forever.

I love PAWGs. The thing about them, is you can’t really enjoy them unless you have a big cock that can fill them up from behind. I bet yours barley penetrates.

I would fuck her from behind with my thick 8 inches until the juices get her ass nice and wet.

Damn, let this pathetic eunuch know.

said chang

Cuck king thread has been in full force, and you haven't learned a thing have you?

Of course it's going to fucking ruin your marriage dude, you think she's gonna want you to fuck her after Tyrone lays 11 inches in her and she's seeing stars?

Go buy a few vibrators and toys, keep that beautiful ass for yourself and live your life bro.

Wishing you guys the best

It’s been years since she’s had a big cock fuck her. We were roommates prior to dating and she mentioned her fuck buddy having a “horse cock” One night he came over and fucked her and well… she sounded like she thoroughly enjoyed that man’s massive cock. Sure she misses it so much..

Probably. You should probably post some more of her and get used to sharing

Idk man, I feel like I’d be content af watching her fuck a nice big cock for the rest of my life. I’m drooling over the thought of that. I’m sure she’s had guys reach places my dick could never even get close to.. Ive heard deep penetration orgasms are some of the best for women

Y’all post your cocks and I’ll share more pics of her beautiful body

Nice Try

"feels good man"

Attached: 88.jpg (1280x720, 89.12K)

I love pawg's.
You wife has a beautiful ass.
I'd gladly share my 7.5 in. cock to show her how much pleasure a real man cock can give her and fulfill your fantasie.
After I would step back and let you both go on with your lives.
But won't be able do nothing if she gets hooked on my big cock and keeps coming back for more.
It has happened before.