Do the pros of having a girlfriend outweigh the cons

do the pros of having a girlfriend outweigh the cons

Attached: 115151321552.jpg (903x510, 84.17K)

yeah
just don't stick your dick in crazy
or do, just don't stay around

no after a while you realize they are just dumb cows only good for their holes just fuck dating app girls

it really depends on the girlfriend
is it some needy bitch? not worth it
is it somebody you can not just fuck but who you enjoy spending time with even outside the bedroom? well worth it.

Dude, having a woman by your side makes literally EVERYTHING better. Going out for drinks? Going hiking? Watching a movie? They make it better. Just make sure it's the right woman. The right woman isn't going to be a challenge or combative, she's going to support and be complimentary to you.

just in the first few weeks. then you start to regret it

This. Be patient. Be picky. Dont go for baddies becasue their face is hot. Go for compatibility. Also, dont post yourselves all over social media.

60/40 yeah. The 60 is you have steady pussy source, someone there for u and to confide in when u have a bad day and all the great things u benefit from with being in a relationship. The 40 is you have to hear their complaining. Trying to figure them out. deal with their drunk annoying ass. If she’s attractive, wondering what she’s up when out with friends or what she’s doing on her phone.

Fuck social media. If she has Only Fans and is heavily active on shit like Instagram, don't take her seriously.

based and average-pilled
My current GF is completely trad wife material with average looks. And Im average at best myself despite getting lucky a few times.
Shes the best thing that ever happened to me.

A little crazy is fine to fuck. They are usually good in bed. Just don't stick around. Very crazy is not at all good. They'll obsess, stalk, maybe kill you. I gave a batshit crazy girl a ride home once. Just a ride. And she stalked me for years. Broke into my house multiple times. I eventually moved out of state and she lost track of me. I still don't have social media to this day to avoid her.

If you can't tell the difference between crazy and batshit, only fuck sane peoole.

having a gf is great. You get to hang out, chill, do stuff with them, fuck a lot. But then they want to get married and have kids. Everything gets weird after that. Ive had two girls do this to me and force me to end two long term otherwise healthy relationships. Shit sucks but Im not becoming a husband or a dad. Its just not for me

>do the pros of having a girlfriend outweigh the cons

No they don’t

Yes, if the woman is worthy. And you are as well. She should be:
>at least moderately attractive
>and your type in some way
>generally decent toward people
>into some of the same sexy things as you
>someone you actually like as a person
>some shared interests
>does something in her life
>follows through with things
>has friends that are decent people
If so, date this person. Build a relationship. Her being your gf is a dry run. This is what you need for wife material:
>wants kids: you might think you don't want kids, but you do, if you have the right woman
>she has a good family: 90% of how she views relationships, marriage, and will raise kids comes from her family
>she maintains her body
>she is at least somewhat conservative: this is necessary in day to day life, and the economics of running a family
>not at all "woke" or alt-right (or extremist in any way): that shit is poison to relationships
>you are sexually more than satisfied with her
>you love her enough to want to make her life better, and be a better person. You will both need this frame of mind to make a marriage last.
If you are going to make any relationship last, you can no longer allow yourself to be just an individual. You and the person are a unit. The day that changes is the day is starts falling apart. Marriage is definitely worth it though, with a good partner.

It depends on your value as a man. The higher status you are, the more worth it dating women becomes.

The lowest value men can't even find a woman to date period, and even if they did find someone willing to date them, it would be an unsatisfying relationship with them struggling and failing to keep her happy. The woman would hold all the power in the relationship and it wouldn't be worth it for the man in the slightest, it would be almost guaranteed to be abusive.

The highest value men have their choice of women, they can fuck a different woman every night, or they can have as many girlfriends as they want for as long as they want. Women won't be able to fuck a man like that over, because he has too much power, and he can basically do whatever he wants with the women he dates.

Attached: 1661701270822923.jpg (528x639, 79.87K)

I neither want marriage nor children, too much of a risk with so little guarantee. I don't want to build myself up from absolutely nothing just for some ugrateful twat to take it all away

Always.

Just don't love them, use them.

Yeah I guess if you're sexually attracted to women I'm sexually attracted to men and I like to get treated like a woman!

for a time they do outweigh the cons yes

Attached: 1662151551255812.webm (330x350, 1.96M)

if everyone keeps themselves in shape it can last forever

Attached: 1662152972993935.webm (330x230, 1.98M)

and if it has negatives you need outlets to focus on instead of them

Attached: 1662160154574669.webm (528x418, 1.46M)

Been there done that don't do it

I was you in my teens until my 30s. I found women that generally did not want marriage, and wondered why the relationships ended. I dated a girl just as a fling for awhile, she had the same opinion too. But we stopped seeing other people. Then it just got more involved. Neither of us was looking for marriage, but a few yours later we got married. Why? Because she was the type of person you can trust. Once we decided we were together, we both worked on our shit, and life got really good.

I was always opposed to kids, but once our relationship was really good and solid, my objections vanished. Divorce is inconceivable, she's a great mom, it just seemed right. Now I have four kids. A real fucking family. Kids will unconditionally love you. And if you're not an asshole to them, they will love you even in their teens.

If I had known better, I would have started earlier, looked for the right things.

You're lucky she didn't break in at midnight with a .38 on her user

Is that a child?

Attached: ngiap_prime8.webm (466x182, 855.43K)

thank you, marriage in theory is nice if you marry an awesome woman who has no pretenses, isnt a bitch, is fucking cool and a kind person, but that is hardly the average whore who thinks boiling water is mysogyny.

no

If you don't settle for the wrong person, and you are a good partner, they will never leave. Kids are awesome. There's no replacing a flood family. What are you gonna do when you're old, all your old friends have moved on, you've had a string of ended relationships for decades? No one will give a fuck about you. If you have no family and don't have a fuckton of resources, retirement will be a bitch. Being in a good retirement community is fucking expensive. And past your 70s, self sufficiency becomes nearly impossible.

Don't buy into the Intel crap. Be a decent person, and fund a decent person. That's what it boils down to.

have you ever seen a naked woman in person? get your fucking eyes checked.

easier said than done, have you seen young girls whoring it up in their teens and early 20s? enough bodies to man a ship or military base, I dont think I am okay with picking leftovers that wouldnt give me a chance in my early 20s because they thought they were too good. I dont want a cliche "i didnt know who I was, I was young and dunb" and all that nonsense. yeah I bang hookers but that is different, I have to pay, a woman just has to show up.
I would rather be euthanised or kill myself than allow myself to age terribly and be a prisoner in my own mind, courtesy of dementia, alzheimers, parkinsons, etc.

For me they have not been. The first girl I got married to very quickly and when she got pregnant everything changed. I quickly realized what was going on, she just wanted to find someone to get her pregnant because everybody could smell her bullshit a mile away. She was crazy and I didn't know how to identify it. She had many previous partners that threw her to the curb after maybe a couple months or half a year of dating. They knew. Second girl tried to get me on some rape charges just to fuck with me because we broke up because she was a bitch. Nothing ever came of it because she never actually went to the cops she was just using it to fuck with me and she lost track of me. I was lucky on that. Third girl, did the same thing as the first girl, and both of these girls are eating up 40% of my income after tax because child support. Ill be living at my parents for another 12 years before I can afford to do jack fucking shit again. I'll be 46 then.... fuck women and fuck life.

Yeah, it was bad. She confronted me with a pic of me and a girl once. Asked, who is this? Crazy ass face, twitching and shit. I told her, that's my girlfriend, you are not my girlfriend, never were. She left, but kept coming back. My brother told me recently that she reached out to him on social media, asking about me. He knows though.

Fucking pedo. Thats cp