How do i defeat this argument...

how do i defeat this argument? i called a troon a pedo and they just destroyed me by showing me like 40 convictions of republican pedos

i fucking hate leftoids but its starting to seem like the right might have a pedo problem

Attached: republican pedos.jpg (526x783, 143.86K)

Just fuck children. There's nothing wrong with it, right? They can consent to a sex change, choose their gender, and be real experts on sexuality. they're obviously mature enough to fuck.

Clearly, just call them a tranny and tell them to kill themselves.
What are you? 12?

>Accused by deranged leftists
>Actual fucking video of Biden molesting kids should be ignored
Kys

Attached: 1662061807279408.jpg (621x675, 76.14K)

what about the convictions and guilty pleas? some of those guys are guilty of like 30 counts of child rape

Who actually cares? Everyone likes to LARP as heroic anti-kid-diddlers but will do nothing when a legitimate pedophile turns up in their neighborhood. The same faggots all of these screeching retards were defending in the Kenosha case as "heroes" had a kid diddler among them too.

wait so you are ok with raping children? i just want to make sure that you are ok with republicans raping children, could you answer yes or no?

Oh shit. You might have to come to the realization that not everyone on your side of the political spectrum are all good 100% of the time and that there are maybe bad actors on both sides not just one of them.

Attached: DCE1FCB2-90FE-4309-BBE6-A0716C1B538D.png (1160x770, 123.68K)

Yes, I am absolutely okay with it. I do not give a fuck. lmao

Your turn then! What are you going to do to stop them from raping children, buddy? Piss and moan online? Wow, so stunning and brave.

>You might have to come to the realization that not everyone on your side of the political spectrum are all good 100% of the time
ok sure ya i get that but but raping children? are you telling me you are ok with current political leaders in the republican party actively raping children? im sorry but i cant get behind that

Do something about it pussy, or shut up.

i do not endorse raping children like you republican do and i am willing to call out my party unlike you who will happily vote for a pedo

next question

>If you’re not actively assaulting or killing pedos then you must be on their side.
How many pedos have you personally slain so far?

>do not endorse
Stunning and brave! You're really making the world a better place. LMFAO

the justice system works, most of those guys are still in prison. you however are covering up for pedos while makes me think you are a pedo. you refuse to call out your own so i must assume you are with them

as opposed to republicans who welcome pedos with open arms? yes

Tell me, why should I care? They're not my kids.

because if you didnt you would be a hypocrite. also raping children is bad, that is obvious

>also raping children is bad, that is obvious
Why is it bad?

because children are not capable of consent, body arm, trauma, etc

this is self evident user

>its starting to seem like the right might have a pedo problem
Starting to? Are you some kind of retard who just got to earth?

In real life or Any Forums larp?

i can admit i might have been blindly following a party. upon looking into it more i am disgusted with republican pedos we should be better than the left but we are not

Lauren Babic 7

Attached: 1659334528585115.jpg (363x856, 66.17K)

>because children are not capable of consent, body arm, trauma, etc
And why should I care? This affects me, how? It's not my child, I just told you. There is zero reason for me to actually give a fuck about pedophiles assfucking Timmy down the road if I have nothing to gain from it.

If you had a point other than moralfagging, I might respond, but I have no reason to care about this society.