Why don’t you believe in climate change?

Why don’t you believe in climate change?

Attached: 0EA9D930-9BC2-437F-9E0C-124DA7C9E981.png (275x183, 72.46K)

it's gay

because the climate is rearranging. not changing

Because I believe in God.

There’s a difference in climate change. And men influence on the climate

Attached: 2A495951-2E04-4BFA-9B42-1F2BD8B5C775.gif (323x181, 781K)

Not my problem.

Because people want me to believe that an iceberg was south of London? ICE? absolute horseshit, UNSINKABLE.

Attached: 1200px-TitanicRoute.svg.png (1200x498, 100.39K)

I am not sure about climate change, I just hate climate commies.

Didn't Greenland just get tons of new ice formations? Climates change naturally over time regardless of what we do. Nothing in this existence is static.

This is probably the best in-a-nutshell way to describe it.

Because I don't think the stakes are high enough to err on the side of caution. Its not earth is a 1 in a trillion anomaly in the universe or anything.

The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf sums it up about right. Not to mention the deeds and nature of many who spearhead its claim of imminent doom.

I do, but it’s not something I worry about. We’re past the point of no return, and no one would make any effort to prevent climate change if we weren’t.

Can’t change it, so why worry?

>This

Literally study the climate records we have…. The climate goes up and down constantly through the geological record. We’re literally leaving a low point in the climate, its going to get hotter, about 3° on average…. And then it will get cold again….

That story is intended for children, not adult politics.

If climate change was real, what's the solution? Start paying the government for every lungful of CO2 I exhale? No thanks faggots.

I do, I just want to make as much money as possible off our crumbling oppressive system

Attached: koch-brands[1].jpg (720x540, 79.05K)

Because its just a lie pushed by jews so they can keep getting money and have control

the solution is to stop burning fossil fuels that emit more co2 than all humans that have ever existed have breathed out

It's literally the basis of modern politics.

The worst polluters have been constantly working and changing their methods to be eco friendly for like half a century now. If you pay taxes, you're already contributing to stopping climate change. Laymen need not have opinions.

>oil is eco-friendly
do you want to be accused of being a russian
because this is how you get accused of being a russian