Just in 2 years, America ruined their relationships with Russia and China...

Just in 2 years, America ruined their relationships with Russia and China. Possibility of WW3 is higher than ever before. Biden's pushing for Civil War. People are losing homes and their retirement savings.

Where did it go wrong?

Attached: joe-biden-selfie-usa-stock-market-all-in-red.jpg (735x413, 129.9K)

bot

Attached: A Very Good Offer.webm (432x720, 1.09M)

No one is falling for your bullshit anymore ivan

Attached: 1661761861051832.jpg (526x783, 143.86K)

Such a shame to see a country being so divided. Countrymen just cant seem to stand side by side.

Then again, this was obviously going to happen. Its supposed to be "these united states" not "The United States" 2 very politically different sides being led by one.

Giving democrats the ability to effect republican states is dumb, and wont lead to anything good. Its like if Germany could rule over Serbia.

i'ts all trump's fault tho

yikes Ivan

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 13-18-48 sp 500 - Google Search.png (679x524, 41.48K)

>Where did it go wrong?
appeasing the black people that got him elected

Attached: 1648302434107.jpg (952x500, 116.03K)

kys Boris, shit went wrong when people listened to your nonsense

??? Im not taking sides here. My side is its dumb to give a federal government a lot of power when your states are wildly different.

>Accused
:]
Checked
Checked and Liberalpilled

>"DURRRR anyone who doesn't think like me must be bots DURRRR"

Retard spotted.

It went wrong 7 years ago when Trump ran for president

Shit went wrong as soon as Biden was elected with fake votes.

Reminder; Op is a poor mudak from Tyva Russia. He works from home as a shill drone and makes about 50₽ (Rubles) per post which is less than a dollar.
He makes at most 20-25$ a day

Lay off the cheap popov., Go back to the farm Dmitri, do honest work.

Пyтин - нeyдaчник. Bы yмpeтe в oдинoчecтвe и гoлoдe

Attached: 0a2ae706-1a94-11e7-b4ed-ac719e54b474_image_hires_145124.png (768x768, 727.2K)

Yes Pjotr, you don't like giving a lot of power to Putin either, we get it.

Luckily we have a system in place to lock our Putin up, while you don't.

Attached: Average pol poster 3.jpg (500x374, 26.67K)

I would say when Obama weaponized racial identity. Americans would not have elected Trump if Obama and democrats did not polarize the country by racial identity.

Attached: blamewhite.jpg (650x2888, 642.22K)

First of all, not russian. Its such a fucking pathetic cope to just go "le russiky" when someone disagrees with you. i am genuinely concerned that a global superpower is collapsing from infighting.

But sure, go cry when republicans get elected and start doing the same shit democrats did to them. Maybe then you see what i meant

Origins in this. Magnified 10,000x by propaganda campaign by elite to ensure no one not one of their pre-selected candidates dare win again. Since he's such an egoist, in some ways Trump should be thankful, He'll be remembered as the orange boogeyman for centuries when his legacy by all rights should have just been " the guy who was president after the black one"

We had no good relations with Russia or China.

People were losing homes in 2008

Trumptards and qanon faggots are threatening rebellion

We did when Trump was president, but democrats sabotaged it.

Attached: 165140.jpg (816x752, 139.49K)

That was clinton's fault you fucking idiot, and that nigger ape bailed out banks to keep stealing from the taxpayers. Now you have to die you piece of shit.

Attached: zardoz1.jpg (660x801, 143.72K)

Voting democrat has consequences.

I hereby accuse Joe Biden of being the Zodiac killer.
Better update that image!

QQ moar

The country is in shambles. Thanks a lot Biden.

Attached: Bidenflation.jpg (637x773, 48.23K)