33 years old work two jobs and somehow still sleeping in my gfs car because I’m homeless

33 years old work two jobs and somehow still sleeping in my gfs car because I’m homeless

When I was a little boy I enjoyed playing drums , listening to music on CD/cassette , I wanted to just be like my dad and afford to live on just a regular retail job. At my age currently my dad had two cars , two boys and a quarter million dollar home they built from the ground up.
I never saw this coming
I don’t wish this on my worst enemy , not having a roof over their head and a place to shower.
This too shall pass when I get my paycheck but until then its really miserable guys
Los Angeles has gotten too expensive even for two incomes , I guess we just gotta ride the storm bros

Attached: 9094F127-FE6F-4344-A648-7C5194C25EF6.jpg (1024x683, 280.14K)

>I guess we just gotta ride the storm bros
Or you could leave.
If you're working two jobs you obviously aren't doing anything that requires specific training.
Go do your wageslaving somewhere less disgusting.

>33 years old work two jobs and somehow still sleeping in my gfs car because I’m homeless
Minimum wage in LA is $16.04. Working a single job 40 hours a week would get you about $2700 per month.
Where the fuck are you spending your money if your only expenses are your car, gas and food?

I mean no I don’t require a college degree for any work I do , but I also like living here , I’ve lived in Brunswick Georgia and I could easily probably rent a whole house on Two jobs
But when I lived in a small town I just wanted to kill myself it was so boring and everyone was a straight hick/dumb negro

if you’re not paying rent where the fuck is your money going? Food and gas? That’s no way all your money is going to that. Fucking junkie

I wasn’t working for 5 months because depression grabbed my ball sac and dragged me to hell bro
I literally went broke just not working and I barely started working again like a week ago

Also my gf has a job too
We’re looking for a place to move into as soon as we can put our paycheck together

this.

there is no "storm" chowderhead- this is the new normal do to inflationary policies- you are going to be in your car for a long fucking time with that attitude.

has it occurred to you that the cost of living in Los Angeles is significantly higher than almost anywhere else in the country?

i Know you cant get your in n out burger in a smaller less expensive state, but maybe you should consider moving to a place at least for awhile where two jobs can easily put a roof over your head?
you have a fucking car- you can drive anywise today!

ReadI don’t do drugs and I don’t drink jiggaboo

Anywhere else is full of a buncha hicks

Like I said
I lived in Brunswick Georgia , what a shit heap , even if the minimum wage is 5 dollars and everything cost 1$ It isn’t worth the stress of being around a bunch of hicks and southern negros

Learn a trade

Lmao

Attached: 91B9DC80-8F7F-4E94-A446-FD4341A6EC83.jpg (498x474, 66.74K)

Hey look on the bright side, your government is busy persecuting their political rivals while you're living in the streets. Dark Brandon strikes again, lol.

Everyone has rough times and your sound pretty rough. Save for a month and you will be able to get out of it. It won't be fun, everything will be hard but it will pass as long as you try. Good luck fren

Obsessed

Prosecuting, not persecuting you fucking victim-complex baby

This. Don’t let the boomers get you down OP

I fucking bet you are wasting your money and or time a lot.
Even now.
sitting, sulking.
Fuck.. I was literally broke (-1200 eur in my bank, due to debts), homeless, girl left me, everything went to shit.
I fucking got back, and now, 3.5 months later
>have an apartment
>got fresh clothes
>paying off debts
>have a job
>have a side hustle
>and organising a business in evenings.
Stop wasting time.
e.g. I am here now, because Friday 18-20 is my free time. The only free time I allow myself to have in a week. Everything else is work or I do very throught-through activities to sort of relax, but still grow as a person - i.e. gym, writing diary, etc.
I realized that by crying and sulking you wong get ANYWHERE.
and if I got to this level with zero help, I realized that I am a fucking Goku in this bitch, and I can get to incredible heights, if I just keep going till my body stop.s
>btw im 35
So get yolur shit together, accept that you are in shit, and stop thinking about it. Thinking about being in shit solves nothing.
just never stop.
It is scary, it feels obsessive, but just go. keep going. Noone else will do it. You have to push it yourself. to the limits

Attached: Unit_24c1e9_7076109.jpg (718x718, 120.57K)

Lmao yeah that’s really the crux of the issue.

>I wasn’t working for 5 months because depression
Oh you're a pansy, that explains a lot.

He’s got a plan dumb shit. Stop trying to bootstrap everything. People don’t just fit into one size fits all boxes like you’re trying to do

>ecause depression grabbed my ball sac and dragged me to hell bro
stop. thinking. about. it.
just stop.
my gf had depression. I had it.
Cure is - sleep. eat. gym. and STOP RETRHINKING problems. I personally just write down all the shit, and my brain is like - "oh, we got it down, well, no need to keep it in here" and voila. Step by step depression vanishes.
Have balls to write down all your problems, yes, even unpleasant. Like letting go of former love.
Developing a plan and sticking to it.
Just do everything it takes, to get rid of unnecessary thoughts.
Everything you experience in this universe is of your making.

Fuck you, I'll put you in a triangle shaped box

Euro Nazi detected

You dumb fucking bitch you can’t just “write” your way out of depression. It’s a medical problem.

You should join the Russian army.

Post your gf

Not him but I already have. Die Biden scum.

Don't give me that serotonin imbalance bullshit. Depression is a complex thing

lol you could sacrifice a child to the blood god sthuan under a new moon

Come to Texas bro

California is too expensive

dude we don't want him

t. anywhere else

That was kind of my point to you actually. You can’t give “advice” to depressed people you’re not a doctor.