Any Forumsros, what style of underwear do you wear most frequently? What is your favourite style...

Any Forumsros, what style of underwear do you wear most frequently? What is your favourite style? Any styles you want to try but are too embarassed ?

Attached: 19294004-FE5E-4113-A7E2-C511EC894D60.jpg (1000x1036, 157.61K)

Mostly thongs but whatever my Black master wants me to wear

I've gotten in the habit of preferring the ones with the penis hole.
Don't need to fucking pull my pants down to jerk off

95% of the time i'm not wearing any. the rest is trunks/boxers

Boxers

Attached: 1661135838885232.jpg (640x760, 50.48K)

Lol I’ve never literally used that hole. Never understood why it’s there.

I wore thongs in high school, but during my first week of wearing them some bitch accidentally stepped on the back of my sweatpants in the hall and pantsed me. They're comfy but risky to wear

I think it really is just a penis hole man

Don’t you find they bunch up under your pants and like cut you in half eventually ? To me it feels like wearing a diaper.

Thongs are the most comfortable. I wear them everyday.

I meant more didn’t know anyone ever used it as such.

Freeball, baby. Sometimes boxer briefs at work to hold things in place, or boxers at home if I want to cover up the bare minimum but still feel relatively unencumbered.

normal briefs are the most comfortable. dick and ball support, no annoying cloth over my legs

Not sure how people wear anything bulky and then put jeans on overtop. Briefs are definitely way more comfortable.

None. Fuck underwear.

Kek

>fuck underwear
Don't tell me what fetishes to have.

waste of digits.

i mostly wear bikinis, briefs, boyshorts. i have some thongs and strings but i dont wear them much bc i kind hang out in my underwear alot and rather not walk around my house in a string lmao

Boxer briefs, 80% of the time. Bikini and thongs the other 20%

Briefs, they hold everything right where you want it when you're in the gym

You are wearing them backwards