Reality check for conservatives

Reality check for conservatives
>Trump lost the 2020 election by 8 million votes (he lost in 2016 by 3 million votes to Hillary)
>Mexico did not pay for the wall: American taxpayers did and continue to do
>Trump stole classified government documents and they have been found in Trump's own desk

Those are the incontrovertible facts. Anything else you want to say about it is "fake news".

Attached: Trumpsass.jpg (680x527, 84.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebluedeal.com/collections/biden-harris-store
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must be at least 18 to use this site.

fucking based

Bootlickers must show tits with timestamp or get out.

Attached: ChinaIsTrump.jpg (900x824, 62.53K)

i voted Trump twice but at this point i'm pretty embarrassed to admit it. i'm praying that DeSantis runs because i just can't do it a third time. my friends and family all think i'm a joke.

republicans are also pedophiles

Attached: republican pedos.jpg (526x783, 143.86K)

>my friends and family all think i'm a joke.
well i mean... you are soooooooo. anyone with a brain could see trump was a baffoon who lies habitually. we literally all warned you

>at least 18

i think we need a rule of under 55 too, stg most these people spamming this joe biden shit are literal retired boomers getting a paycheck

So much this. I can't even admit to my friend who i voted for i'm so embarassed.

Attached: 220px-Trollface_non-free.png (220x183, 24.29K)

You know, it's not too late. You can reject transphobia and racism and anti-democracy pro-russia bullshit and register as Democrats.

www.democrats.org for more info.

>these people spamming this joe biden shit are literal retired boomers getting a paycheck

Always have been. They get told to go post on Any Forums, and they don't realize Any Forums is for political shit so they flood Any Forums, /po/, Any Forums and whatever board they happen to click on with the same shit.

You'd shit your pants if conservatives got off the Trump plantation because that would be they were ACTUALLY dissidents.
You post this b8 because you actually desperately want them defending Trump because you know the alternative is much much much worse for you.

Attached: 1593092618276.jpg (1024x802, 130.56K)

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into it. Unfortunately because of Republican voter suppression efforts, as a minority i'm not sure if my vote will count anyways.

would mean they****

i was blinded. as stupid as it sounds it gave me a sense of meaning when i didn't have one. i get that from other places now. with sober eyes i feel stupid and used but nothing i can do about it now but move on.

i dumped all my merch (clothes/flags/hats/key chains/phone case/bumper stickers/etc) and just don't bring up politics with anyone any more.

>i dumped all my merch (clothes/flags/hats/key chains/phone case/bumper stickers/etc) and just don't bring up politics with anyone any more.

OMG same. I actually just bought some biden merch today to replace it.

You can get plenty of Biden swag at thebluedeal.com/collections/biden-harris-store

no thanks. not for me. i'm still conservative. i won't be buying his merch, or anyone else's any more, but i'm hoping to vote DeSantis. the whole worshiping another man era of my life is over.

Imagine voting for a Jew lover like Zion Ron!

He's as much of a jew as trump. if you're *actually* conservative you should have supported actual conservatives like Liz Cheney.

>i get that from other places now. with sober eyes i feel stupid and used but nothing i can do about it now but move on
if thats really true then good for you user but you will forgive me if i dont believe it. i woudl suggest doing political action on the other side to prove to people you have changed. unfortunately republicans are disingenuous liars and we cannot take them at their word any longer

Agreed. I'd rather vote for Liz than Ron. But I'm biased. I live in Florida and have watched so
much of his ass-hattery since he was first
elected.

thankfully she will probably run as an independent in 2024 and you'll get your chance!

We need to stop electing people openly hate our troops, only care about billionaires and ignore everything the intelligence agencies tell them.

i'm trying to making politics less of my personality so i'm going to pass. you're welcome to your own opinion.

someone who doesnt fight facism is just a facist user. you will get the wall with the rest of them

>im not racist
>but i dont want to actively be anti-racist

So, you're just a racist.

literally this. beat me too it. Fencesitters are useless.

why did you samefag? embarrassing.

could it be possible that more than one person just thinks you are a faggot? you will get the wall with the rest of them