Do you remember the times when Mac OS looks like actual premium product?

Do you remember the times when Mac OS looks like actual premium product?

Attached: file.png (1280x800, 1.49M)

Remember when you could still buy premium products? Everything is shit now. I miss when I was able to buy a computer with software that didn't memory leak like a motherfucker when I let it idle.

Leaving 50 chrome tabs open is not “idle”

No, I used the best operating system known to man kind at a time and I had no idea that anything but Linux and Dos/Windows 95/98se/me/2000/xp exists

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

I don't use ch*me and I don't tab hoard.

Is strange isn't it, you can buy nearly anything of good quality but not good software.

MacOS is still the ONLY *nix based operating system with a non-shitty UI. If Apple would allow everyone to install their OS on their x86 PCs, their marketshare would shoot way up.

KDE is garbage, Gnome is basic and inconsistent, other DEs are also meh.

>I miss when I was able to buy a computer with software that didn't memory leak like a motherfucker when I let it idle.

That was before software development was dominated by H-1B pajeets or outsourced en masse.

That is because God created all the objects used to make physical items, but software is the imagination of man and therefore flawed from the very start.

I remember when it wasn't a buggy piece of shit.
t. MacOS user for 23 years

Man created polymers and lots of good stuff is made of those

Polymers are physical and therefore had there start aside from man.

window management is gay as fuck and you can't open multiple windows of the same settings (e.g., display and network) at the same time

you had me fooled for a second until I saw the plasma window decorations

It's filled with so much Steve Jobs autism from 80s and quickly turning into iPhone Desktop which might be for the better, don't know haven't used shit newer than 10.13.
But man I'd be lying if I said I'm not nostalgic for skeumorphism, especially OS X. Still looks great in my opinion.
>KDE is garbage
KDE is god-tier when it works.

What you thought it was a screenshot of?
XP superimposed on to 10?

While true, it's still the best we've got.
The inconsistency of design, the weird icons, the padding going all over the place, the bulk, the pathetic apps that come with it... ugh.
The spinoff products, such as Krita are awesome, tho.

i smoked 20 minutes ago sorry

Sorry for what, I am intrigged now

no

Skeuo aqua was so fucking cool.

>minimise, maximise and close buttons dont work

Literally the only difference is that they moved to flatship icons like everybody else.

This. 10.10-10.15 is literally identical to 10.5-10.9 except the UI is flatter. Everything is still laid out and works exactly the same. 11-13 moved some stuff, made shit even flatter, and changed the layouts of stuff like Finder and such, but they still work mostly the same as before.