Thinking of paying this tranny to suck her dick and eat her ass, what y'all think?

Thinking of paying this tranny to suck her dick and eat her ass, what y'all think?

>inb4 I'm called a fag

I literally do not give a shit

Attached: 7f1f7a37d6b920e92ae15f2edb5abe97.webm (360x240, 525.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

profiles.birchplace.com/new/safira1409514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're going to pay to suck someone's dick?

fucking retarded

Bro it's that good thick tgirl cock, and paying means I can do everything that I want.

Faggot

Yes, and I love it

Attached: ilsknf.png (763x743, 1.08M)

If anything it means you’re more restricted. Sex workers are fucking weird about their boundaries, plus so much more likely to have STDs, and if this dude is going to do it with you for cash, he’s done it with other dudes for cash.

S
T
D

more?

I'm obviously going to make sure she's been recently tested, and the small risk for oral stuff is fine by me. For actually fucking that ass that I'm going to be rubber'd up for fucking sure

Couple more pics

Attached: lfkgnjdg.png (656x991, 963.75K)

Attached: iofldjnbd.png (994x661, 1.47M)

>she
>her

Attached: 1603027349854.jpg (891x700, 39.06K)

And the pic that made my dick nearly explode and want to book her right now. I'm a complete ass-man but she's also got nice looking tits too

Attached: bklfjndb.png (661x996, 1.85M)

looks like fun ;)

sauce?

Thanks bud, fancy a bit of variety to my normal gf :)

profiles.birchplace.com/new/safira1409514

One of the best looking trannies around me

i think about that too very often, but not ass, just suck dick and getting fucked.

Don't eat ass, you get nothing out of it sexually and can get parasites or some other nasty stuff. Other than that, good luck

That's fair, I do want to suck her soul out of that fat cock like.

I know, but it's such a taboo thing that I've never been able to do before, and I'm a complete ass-man, like I want my face right in there.

Attached: dldijnks.png (594x593, 719.76K)

God damn, she actually doesn't have a fugly face/body. I wonder if she's cut or if she's just pulling the foreskin back, either way HOT

probably the angle. either way, I would.

Same, fucking shame she works in London. If she was up north I'd be balls-deep in that ass tonight lol