Any smart wagecucks here? I've been working at a job for over a year...

Any smart wagecucks here? I've been working at a job for over a year. Recently my boss started paying me in cash instead of by company check. It's the 3rd month I've been paid in cash.
Is this fucker now paying me under the table or something, or perhaps fucking with my taxes? Or maybe it's a good thing. Am I fucked?

Wat do?

Attached: wagecuck-q-d-9-0-9297749.png (500x867, 158.46K)

But thing about "wagecucks" is they don't rely on the government to take care of them.

At any moment the government can become tyrannical and all the people on welfare would be shit out of luck, dying in the streets etc. While the working class would pretty much remain the same.

Yeah maybe
For example I worked as pizza delivery guy by some shady italian and I was paid every evening in cash
Whats your job?

Delivery driver kek

He's doing it so he doesn't have to pay benefits

It's both hilarious and depressing that sheltered white people like you think A. the government takes care of anyone and it's not money we've already earned B. the government isn't already tyrannical

I bet you think the government is here to protect us from blacks and muslims lol

What does this mean

Do you drive with your own car ?

Are you fucking retarded? It is as simple as cutting corners and not having to dish out anymore money

White? Thats fucking racist

Attached: 5VX6WKA.png (1261x795, 656.21K)

Do you have a checking account?
If no, fucking get one ASAP. Literally AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, like TOMORROW.
If you live with your parents, QUIT your current job and get one that will pay you direct deposit.
Your employer is scamming you.

Company car
Wdym he's not paying me any less

He's probably screwing over you and/or financial authorities. Record when you're paid cash and how much. If he fucks with you threaten to report him to the local financial authority

It's also fucking accurate

i means if youre on the books as a legitimate employee that works over a certain threshold of hours per week he is legally obligated to give you benefits which he has to pay for.

My god, I already knew Any Forums was made up of sheltered white people and this is just another reminder of that. Benefits = value = compensation

Fuck off to Any Forums you racist

Attached: 1654855275356.jpg (600x400, 32.87K)

lmao @ "waycist"

you have yet to prove me wrong

And you have yet to be a real woman

He pays you same amount. He doesn't pay taxes and pockets that money

>thinks "tranny bad" is a rebuttal

Not a trans person. Just someone beating you in a debate