Confess my child

Confess my child

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 203826.jpg (587x497, 35.51K)

I am really sexually attracted to my 6 year old cousin and often fantasize about fucking her tight loli ass

When I was 15 I got really horny at night and fucked the gap between the couch cushions, this wouldn't be so bad, except I redid something similar a few weeks later where I ripped a hole into the tail area of a stuffed tiger and fucked that too, can I be saved father?

ok

Father, i wish for a civil war to break because i know deep in my heart that the corruption of the left has reached unsustainable levels.

Genital mutilation? Kids being touched by travestites? Man using all possible means to deny being born as men?

The world is doomed. We need the Arc, and we need the rain father. I confess that i pray for the end, as it is necessary to be.

I abused my cat when I first got him, I think 3 or 4 separate times. It was when I couldn't seem to control him and he was going nuts in my place, demanding food or attention or something. I slapped him in the face, hit him in the stomach, threw him across the room twice and layed on him with all my weight on a bad. I also locked him in a closet and pushed him off a counter really hard once.

These are things I never thought myself capable of and to this day I'm shocked it happened. The shame is unbearable and self-hatred. I don't even know why I did it, it was like I felt so helpless to deal with his tantrums and I felt I had no control over a situation escalating and some gut primal thing took over like wresting him under my control through force and physical abuse. It's so horrific.

These things all happened in the course of a few days. As a result I told two people close to me and 1 said get rid of the cat immediately and the other gave me a suggestion on how to deal with a cat throwing a tantrum. Surprisingly nothing that happened seemed to do any serious injury he didn't even have a limp or anything thank god.

That night I swore that I would do everything I could to make amends to this cat for what I had done. I love him so much and I'm still in so much shame over this.

It was 6 years ago now. I still have him, and since then I've done everything to take as good of care of him as possible. I've taken an anger management course, have spent thousands to have some weird genetic GI disorder he has taken care of and have never done anything to hurt him again. I have spent so much money on toys and play with him every day. We have bonded so much over the years.

But I still feel like a monster. What the fuck is wrong iwth me and hwy did I do it? I still can't believe i was capable of that but it's real, I did it.

I did all that and he still forgave me. I would do anything for him. But god I hate myself, what the fuck am I? How could I do it?

Yes child, you are not the first to confess such a tale. To repent you must buy a new stuffed tiger and take the best care of him as you can.

damn b/ro, I think you feel bad cuz you know you could have killed him, I think the next step after the cat has forgiven you is to start forgiving yourself, like you said: you love the little gatitio, and he's not mad, these are good news user

yes father, how shall I show my repetance?

I can feel your anger and also pain my child. You fear a world gone mad and feel helpless to stop it. Fear not, many such lunacies have come and gone in the course of time, as will this. Focus on what you can find joy in this day, what is within your realm of control and where you can find peace in the a gone mad.

As a teen I had a brother with Down syndrome.

Everything he got Cash for whatever reason he would hide around the house.
So, when I was about 14 I would always steal his money whenever he got it. Everybody just told him he probably forgot where he hid it.

I did it until I was 20.

You must post here in 1 year's time a picture of your Tiger doing well, with no holes of any kind!

Everytime* Typo lmao

yes father, I shall make a purchase of a tiger soon

My child, I can feel tremendous pain coming from you. What you did was indeed a great sin, however you have done much already to try to atone for this already. You can continue to atone by taking care of your pet and treating it with love and kindness for the rest of its life. But as the cat has done, you too must learn to forgive yourself. One must not wallow in self-pity or self-hatred due to previous transgressions lest they lose their ability to be helpful to others and love as much as possible in the present. You are not a monster, you are a human who has made a mistake like many of us, now move forward.

My child, I implore you not succumb to your desires in this manner for the sake of that child. To repent for such indulgence in these fantasies you must see a counselor and confess this particular lust. It is quite possible something from your own past has resulted in these desires and it would be best to find the root cause lest harm come to someone else.

My child, to repent for this you have two options. If the brother is still alive and within ability to contact you must confess to him and make financial amends to him. If he is not, you must make a donation to a charity of your desire of what would be your guess to an equal amount of money taken.

would any other children like to confess? This is your chance to free yourself of the burden you've carried for so long.

He passed a few months ago. Thank you father, I shall donate.

My freshman year i dated this girl, she became crazy obsessed. Writing six paged love notes and talking about marriage. A week into the relationship. So I broke up with her, calmly telling her that she was moving to fast and that I was getting a little freaked out. We remained friends, but the next week she showed up with bandages on her wrists. She told me that she cut herself because she loved me and missed me. i became incredibly worried for her self being so I told school counselors everything, who in turn allowed for her to receive proper help.

She was gone for over a year and a half at an institute for suicidal teens, and when she returned she made it her personal vendetta to turn everyone against me because I "betrayed her trust and was a slimy sleaze ball who couldn't be trusted." (she had said this to my face). So one day my friends come up to me and inform me that she tried to get them to turn on me. I became enraged... I stormed into her classroom and the entire class knew what she was saying. i just glared at her for several minutes. People whispering to each other around us. The teacher asking me if I was ok, and that she would call security if I didn't show a pass or leave. Finally I looked at her in the face and said, "I should have let you kill yourself you stubborn, ungrateful skinny bitch." I was so angry my friends said I had vanes popping out of my forehead... I later found out that she tried to kill herself through overdose and slit wrists. She became a vegetable after that...I can't help but feel that I did the worst thing ever. Indirectly I had caused her to want to die. Everyone at school thought she transferred, but I knew, i talked to her parents. I never told anyone that...I couldn't.

I have a crush on my 14 year old (adopted) cousin, it's nothing sexual I just think she's very pretty and idk what to do about it.