The new lord of the rings is really good

The new lord of the rings is really good.

Attached: MF.jpg (600x605, 42.56K)

Gay

Good for you

i aint got time foe this shite just tap it

It began with the forging of the great films. Threads were given by Tolkien, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Rights were granted to Jackson, great miner and craftsman of the mountain of lore. And nine, nine hours were gifted to the race of men, who above all else, desire quality. But they were all of them deceived, for another show was made. In the land of Amazon, in the fires of Mount Prime, the Dark Lord Bezos forged in secret a master flop. And into this show he poured his money, his greed and his will to dominate all film. One show to ruin them all.

Ill kek at that user, my lad

Attached: 1662084462585778.png (1423x939, 1.85M)

Creative, I'll grant you that.

The black dwarf isn't even that bad. She even does the Scottish dwarf accent pretty well.

I get it putting coloreds in fantasy seems off but they actually managed to make it good. She's not a bad character

>putting coloreds in fantasy seems off
Why? I never understood this.. and I've been playing D&D, AD&D and GURPS since the late 80's and read everything Tolkien wrote, the whole Dragonlance saga, Elfquest and shit and such and still, unironically love Conan.

Checked and I don't mind if they include characters of various races as long as it fits the lore and there's an excuse for that character to be there. TES handles it well, creating reasons for characters from one realm to be in another. Wheel of Time is another good example, also.

Wether it's socially acceptable or not a deep portion of nerdom seeks out a perfect European fantasy world where they don't have to think about racial politics. Non whites are the far off exotics of the old world and they can revel in swords and sorcery of burley white guys with beards and long hair. Presenting non-European races in the traditional fantasy immediately breaks their immersion of the narrative and forces them to relate it to reality. It creates an off putting feeling and makes it seem like reality social politics are being injected into fantasy.

Its stupid tbh but people can't change the way they are by pretending things don't bother them so they lash out instead

did you get a time machine and go back to 20 years ago when the movies came out? I really liked the frightners it was kinda weird seeing the ghost from that movie shoe horned into another one, but it's just that dudes style.

kys

Valid points.. maybe it's because I'm Danish, we've never given much thought to race up here in the old north, but that's prolly because we're all pasty white.

lol mad

Kek you win an internet user. Good one. But the other fallen Irda are with him. Gates, Bloomberg, etc.

One Jew World Order to rule and ruin us all!

y did zey slice my PEENZIS ohff

>One Jew World Order to rule and ruin us all!
So much for the white master race, I guess.

this pasta is fresh

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BEARD

Attached: 1642778836558.jpg (720x900, 99.07K)