Why the fuck do people want bigger phones?

Why the fuck do people want bigger phones?

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-224040~2.png (1080x1678, 539.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I want a tiny ass screen?

Big screen, big battery, longer battery life, and more stuff can fit in the screen space at once without making the items microscopic.

>media consumption device
>want the smallest screen practicable

Because it is their main computer.

It just hat to be different, not necessarily better, from the last one

shit's drippin, cuh

preparing young white women
just look at the hands in the ad. it says it all

because people are retarded and use their phones for everything instead of just using it as a glanceable portable device like it was designed for originally

Attached: 1655054411729.jpg (600x600, 36.17K)

I tried using a 12-mini for a full year for nostalgia and 2000s/early 2010s feelings. The battery is god awful, and screen is far too tiny to be used as a daily driver. I promptly switch to a 13 pro max the next year.

>6 more hours of battery life
gee i wonder why

>screen is far too tiny to be used as a daily driver.
what do you do on a day to day where you need a big screen?

chances are you should just be using an iPad instead

iPhones have terrible battery life, I've got an iPhone 13 pro and it has an empty battery after half a week of just lying on my desk

Yeah the battery for the 12 mini was glaringly bad. Even someone who's a minimalist who just uses it for navigation and emails and wen browsing will beg for a charger by the end of the day. I didn't try the 13 mini but I don't imagine that it got any better.

fatty detected

small hands detected

i don't care.
long live china
youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E

>tfw still using a 2016 SE
>tfw I think its a bit too big because I use a computer for 99% of things

Attached: beingatcomputershiroshi.jpg (391x311, 132.12K)

same reason women want men with bigger dicks, let that sink in

Attached: 1662579724322860.png (1080x1678, 266.19K)

iPads are way harder to type on. With an iPhone you can use both of your thumbs and type fast as fuck.

The people is getting dumber, especially the plebs the west, just bite whatever their master feed them.
Truth is smaller phone (under 6 inches) with 16:9 aspect ratio are the best of everything, you can literally touch everwhere on the screen with your thumb, navigation was so easy and fun one-handed

More like Nig and Nigger.
Am I rite?

>I didn't try the 13 mini but I don't imagine that it got any better.
Well you would be completely wrong, because battery life is the definitive difference between 12 mini and 13 mini

t. manlet

worthless image, learn to crop retard