What happened to /dmp/?

Attached: 704879D4-DAD4-4F93-BC0F-DDC4777072D5.jpg (1280x960, 391.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17VQtH0Q21hB
dmpdoc.neocities.org/
web.archive.org/web/20220330105340/https://rentry.org/dmpdoc
rentry.org/dmprockandroll/
mu-sic-production.fandom.com/wiki/Any
rentry.org/dmpalbums
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

voca.ro/17VQtH0Q21hB

fell off the catalogue, faggot.

>Wikis
dmpdoc.neocities.org/
web.archive.org/web/20220330105340/https://rentry.org/dmpdoc
rentry.org/dmprockandroll/
mu-sic-production.fandom.com/wiki/Any Forumssic_Production_Wiki

----------

>Any Forums makes a sixth album
Theme: "Amen Break-up": DnB breakup songs
Title: "Hot Pantsu"
Artist: Whatever you choose for your track, and "Anonymous" for the songs without an artist name.
Cover art: PLEASE POST COVERS SO WE CAN VOTE ON ONE
Submission deadline: Midnight between the 13th and the 14th of October (UTC)
Upload the file somewhere and post the link here.
If possible use a lossless format and upload to a file-sharing service, not to a music site like SoundCloud or Vocaroo.
IMPORTANT: Include the title of the song in the post. Don't rely on us reading it from the filename or tags.
IMPORTANT: Songs that contain anything against YouTube's policies won't be oploaded on YT (but will still be added to the album)

The fifth album is coming soon, Allah willing.

>Where can I hear the previous albums?
rentry.org/dmpalbums

Previous thread:

Was on page 9 or 10 when the Apple event ended and all the threads about it pushed /dmp/ into the archive

OP here, I'm having an acid party RIGHT NOW.

gieb feedback mang

nobody cares about your beep boop yahoo toys

It's hurting my ears, sorry bro. Think dynamics, every part doesn't need to be full blast the whole time.

wdym the limiter makes the others things quieter when one gets loud, that's dynamics

>What happened to /dmp/?
We all switched to analog.

>phasing sounds good
>no really

This.
/dmp/ now stands for DX7 Music Posturing

>I can hear the difference
>please believe me!

wasn't DX7 just digital going through analog filters?

>wasn't DX7 just digital going through analog filters?
Does it matter? Hardware isn't for producing, it's for posturing.

>Hardware isn't for producing
It's for sampling.

Attached: 1632058176555.jpg (640x640, 32.67K)

>dude its so subtle
>dude its totally worth the money
i know youre a fucking poorfag who cant afford more than a 3 decades old mono, but yes, layering multiple different analog synths together with multiple digital synths causes so much fucking aids it is absolutely not worth it compared to keeping everything in the box
youre not even considering the fact the tuning isnt stable, and that each synth needs to be tuned to a mean with all the other synths, because you dont have multiple analog synths, and youre not programming them into a wall of highly optimized sound, youre a salesman and you sold me a meme that i am now reselling to some other retard to waste his time with

cope

Komplete 14 sucks

i am not giving you the fruits of my labors, does analog sound better? sure. is it worth the tens of thousands of HOURS spent getting there? no.

you gripe about the tuning, which will never be on anyway when the real bs is the sync timing. synths and drum machines drift all over unless you have a decentclock solution