Wtf happened to the left?

Attached: 6D8847E0-7DB3-4515-8489-D1DFEA261CE2.jpg (1169x1107, 163.96K)

Do you mean the left in russia, comrade?

Anyone older than 30 knows this is absolutely true

Everyone for the last 35 years has gone through the post modern indocrination machine called school. It filled their heads with a bloated ego and self loathing, but the bloated ego has made everyone, left and right, feel absolutely sure that the prefab opinion they have must be perfect because they thought of it, and so they violently resist any competing opinion. The self loathing is what they are trying to crush with "power", and so they must continue to become zealots for their pre fab politic. TLDR Egos and self loathing fuck everything up, and the post modernist education system was the driver of all of it.

Attached: 1619364569521.jpg (679x680, 115.76K)

i'm older than 50 and work with thousands of older persons daily and can without a doubt say YOU ARE 100% FULL OF SHIT

You wearing a mask right now boomer? follow the science

nope, only when scientifically supported.
you know, science, that one thing you pretend to understand but could not define if your life depended on it?

Free speech as an issue absolutely pisses me off. I support the idea of free speech and I remember when that used to be a left wing ideal, back when the right wing controlled the message. The split second the left wing began to control the message something happened: the left wing began to censor right wingers, and the right wing 'claimed' to be pro free speech despite the fact that shortly before they had been censoring liberals. The second right wingers take back control the so called free speech right wingers will censor liberals, and feel justified in doing so, because the left has been censoring THEM. And the left will suddenly claim to be pro free speech again even though they just spent years censoring right wing thought.

Neither side actually supports free speech, it's just a bunch of bullshit the losing side spouts to try to argue that their messages shouldn't be censored. The second they control the message they become hypocrites and censor everything that hurts their position.

Attached: file.png (491x566, 50.92K)

People have run out of suffering and are now confronted with the fact that they still have to die some day. It's weird what the brain does over several generations, the fears are still there but they have to move. Instead of fearing tigers and bears people fear other races and the government, all built on the schemas that they established in early childhood.

I really don't think it's school that much. More media, especially the "social" kind and influences who know hoe to properly spin kid's heads around.

The fact that there is no left in the USA anymore happened. It's just two flavors of center right with actually very minute differences when you take a few steps back, but because it's easier to rule a divided people they are taught to be at each other's throat more than they should

The right lost the culture war, the left became the establishment, so why would you expect them to still oppose the establishment lol

According to who? Hahaha imagine thinking because your state voted blue that everybody is a liberal

Based poster

Dis be da troof

There is no moderate right any more. Hardly surprising that those who oppose the grinding leftist indoctrination, can only find a home with the far right

Sad really

According to the last 60 years of outside that you missed while masturbating

No, you are 13 and it's actually quite sad that politics mean anything to you right now because it shouldn't until you're at least 10 years older

Which is basically “whenever the government says is good for me”

The fuck do they teach you in school over there? Here we have math and biology, don't really see the hardcore indoctrination there.

The far white doesn't even exist you guys just use that as a way to beat people over the head

>t losing the culture war since 2016 and seething about it