Asked in a previous thread but it 404d

Asked in a previous thread but it 404d...

My situation:

1 year relationship, semi-Long-distance (see her once every other week). She's nice but I have been feeling the desire to try other women and I'd get hookers (with bigger tits, bigger ass, maybe a tgirl as well). She'd never know and It would be purely physical. (and I'd wear a condom to keep it safe)

I know it's cheating, but I just feel like I need to get it all out of my system without giving up on a great woman (pic related, hooker I would fuck).

Should I go for it?

Attached: hdjgklisng.png (474x615, 653.19K)

I know I'd be a piece of shit but fuuuck dude I need my face in that ass

Attached: giodshgs.png (764x1000, 1.54M)

Attached: iosdhfs.png (464x574, 532.41K)

Anyone else here just wanted to "get it out of your system"?

Attached: lkjfnasf.jpg (533x800, 75.29K)

I mean my gf literally can't be, and you only live once right? I know I'm making excuses

Attached: ajsnda.jpg (369x800, 63.31K)

Do it dude, but keep in mind, how would you react if you found out she was doing something similar? Do you see yourself with this woman for a long time?

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you’re in a relationship and you consider paying a tranny to have sex.
Might want to neck yourself already you sad pathetic excuse of waste of resources.

I honestly wouldn't be fussed, as long as it was purely sexual and she still wanted to sleep with me at least some of the time (which I would of course do with her). If she had this same itch then I'd be ok with her exploring it.

But dude, I am really horny for tranny cock and I aint gonna get it otherwise

Why not just get a big booty tranny?

I've done webcam stuff with other girls and not felt guilty about it so I'm pretty sure I can disconnect the sex from the relationship

Attached: ndjkoshf.png (524x763, 775.56K)

Yeah I would. This one here is like my dream fuck bod

Attached: Sofia.png (571x678, 843.15K)

I'd just say go for it, as long as you don't feel guilty and she doesn't find out then fuck it

Faggot

Attached: 1641319509939.jpg (750x749, 53.79K)

Literally do not care, I just want to get my fuck on and my girl can't do it for me completely

Attached: doguishg.png (1016x675, 1.1M)

As long as I don't feel guilty afterwards, it's a no-brainer (selfishly, that is)

Don't ask us dude, ask your girl.
Either be open with your shit, explain your needs, and set boundaries
OR be a cheating ass, get found out eventually, and deal with whatever level of relationship you've built up getting fucked by your dishonesty.

Depending on your level of stupidity, you can then proceed to blame your girlfriend essentially for 'finding out' that you were dishonest/unfaithful, or you can move on and repeat the process.... but you'd be fucking her over on something she thought was good either way.

Talk to her about it, see if you can integrate your kinks into your relationship. Pegging w/ a strap on, having super-specific-boundary 3-ways with big breasted women/trannies might be her thing too, you never know >.>

But I KNOW she'd be against anything like that so why even bother asking. Just bringing it up would really effect her (she has low self-esteem and was just thinking I wanted a "way out" of the relationship)

She's pretty fucking hot too

Attached: asiuyoha.png (559x681, 701.81K)

I need my face buried in that booty

Attached: ioudshf.png (761x1019, 1.4M)

Stop being a degenerate coombrain

Wanting to get my fuck on whilst I can't see my GF is far from coom-braining user.