Why are women so mean?

Why are women so mean?

Attached: EadN5-EX0AAypBg.jpg (554x1200, 96.26K)

Women should die

modern women (especially american/caucasian) are retards

/thread

I like modern women. The show me my place. I hate chinks.

Chinks always play the victim.
First phase of chink is girl hot which still has dignity compared to second phase response of Gurl not have sex eith chink now chink is sad boy incel meltdown.

cope incels

women incel vs guy incel they always fantasize about very specific and obsessive circumstances

What gives you the ick paanon?

Explain

Kill israel

All those things turn off women. They want masculinity, that's why. Those things make them look like a little boy with the exception of an Android.

only after you catch aids roastie

That's why they date black men

I hate it when I see men walking in Walmart and sitting in the back seat of a car

Or Slavs and Arabs.

The people who wrote those comments are either literal retards or they're trolling. I can't think of any other likely explanation. Don't worry, this isn't about a person's sex, men and women can both be completely fucktarded, and of course women can be trolls. If you want to see some obvious examples of women acting like idiots, try crystalcafe. It's eye opening if you tend to put women on a pedestal, which most people do unconsciously.

>Why are women so
Because women have no consequences, and they've been told from an early age how special and wonderful they are for simply being women. All of their shitty behaviours stem from that.

>The thought of him looking for clothes and shopping for clothes and trying them on
Women perceive that as feminine. Imagining a man going to a store, browsing for some outfit and trying it on because he doesn't know his size is a turn off to them.
>The thought of him running to catch a bus
Women perceive this as low status. Not only is he taking the bus which means he doesn't have a car, he is running like a stereotypical nerd which means he isn't in charge of his pace. The latter portion is even more of a turn off than him riding the bus. If he misses the bus, so what? He is a man who is in charge of the clock. Things don't start until he arrives. That is what they would prefer.
>The thought of them getting excited when opening a gift.
Gifts are for children or women with the exception for certain circumstances. A man who gets excited is like a little child. She is probably picturing some man child getting excited for the next console.
>When he tries to show you something on his phone and has song lyrics pulled up on safari
The man comes across like a woman being so wooed by some lyrics.
>Having an android
Retarded. But iPhone speaks status even if it comes with less custom features. Probably considers all old looking phones to be Androids.
>Walking in a Walmart aisle
Looks like a poor fatso
>Ordering from Subway
Can't cook his own food and the sandwich maker looks like a sexy bad boy or a pretty girl that finds the man ordering annoying. By association, she is turned off.
>Sitting in the back seat of a car
The man is suppose to drive.

Simple shit to understand.

it's simple once you understand that women are evil and have no empathy yes

>sitting in the backseat of a car
Oh right, excuse me, what a fool I was. Why sit in the backseat with a seatbelt when I can fit my way in the airbag compartment or better yet, the trunk where there is no ventilation, seat or seatbelt
>walk in a walmart aisle
I'm extreme, no walking because that's gay, I just rollerblade, skate, run, and bike because I am a true rebel.
>the thought of him looking and clothes and trying them on
I guess she would have a problem with a man figuring out his measurements because somehow wanting your clothes to be accurate and not look like you just time traveled from 2005 with baggy white t shirts and khaki pants is somehow less masculine than eyeballing it and looking like you're always parachute ready?
Jesus christ these women are suggestible retards. One woman says something and they feel like the must join in.

It makes sense but from a very retarded point of view. What if a dude has his own car but they're taking his buddies car and they're all going out?
What if a dude is simply putting on clothes and not raising his foot back like a faggot?
Jesus christ some of this shit is dumb.

That's because compared to men, women are special and wonderful, at least for now. Historically men were valuable for their ability to protect and to provide. With modern military hardware and with a modern economy, men aren't really needed for either, and are basically useless.

Men as a group provide nothing of value compared to women as a group. Women as a group can just flat out do something of vital importance that no man can do (give birth). A handful of men at the very top of society are far better than the best women, which is why every society is always a patriarchy. Below them though 99% of men are basically useless trash. Women are of more or less fixed value, and their value is above 99% of men. That's why modern men have such a hard time on sites like tinder, it's why men are so much more likely to be homeless or to kill themselves, etc...

Artificial wombs and genetic engineering will change that by making women obsolete also. At that point biological birth will probably be outlawed since the state can make better babies in a test tube. Live births will be the equivalent of a pregnant woman chugging gallons of moonshine while hooked up to fentanyl 24/7 because the babies will simply come out damaged.

Then everyone is equally useless except for a handful of rich, powerful, and beautiful people at the very top of society.