A skinny person once told me

A skinny person once told me
>"The reason why you are fat and I am not is because I eat until I don't feel hunger and you eat until you feel full."

Attached: 66532.jpg (200x194, 4.68K)

I eat till i dont feel hungry but im still fat. Not as fat as others but still am. So statement is bs

kick that motherfucker in his knee.

They are right user don't eat for dopamine

you'd be justified in beating the fucker to death with his own spine

Attached: pepe punch.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

Stomachs can stretch and when you fast it shrinks so you get fuller faster after sustained restriction

na, if you stuffed your gut to fullness with salad, you'd be skinny too.
You eat shit, that's the problem.

>taco salad lurks in the shadows
u just played urself

It's wise to finish your food because there are plenty of people starving

People talk all sorts of shit

Amerimutt "salad" doesn't count

A surpeising amount of skinny people I meet seem to just have a crazy metabolism that doesn't allow them to put on any weight, many of the normal people have become overweight.

I got slim when i got depressed because i stopped eating

just throw what you don't eat at the hungry

It’s all about calorie deficit. Doesn’t matter what you eat. I was in the best shape of my life when I was working 70 hours a week physical labor and my diet consisted of almost strictly taco bell.

Fat people think it's normal to stuff themselves until they literally can't eat another bite. They think that's how eating is supposed to be, just filling yourself up until you feel sick. It's revolting.

yeah, my dad would literally beat my ass if I didn't clean my plate. He would also beat my ass if I started getting chubby. The ideal American male eats 3 big meals and daydrinks at least a full case without getting drunk, getting tired, getting fat or suffering any ill effects. Anything less is pansy ass faggot behavior.

Exactly. If you burn more calories than you take in, you lose weight. Period. You can eat crap and be skinny(doesn’t mean you are healthy) and you can eat salad and be a blimp.

Also i only eat noodles, pizza, sausage and drink alcohol, like whiskey and vodka

I lived with a person who spent half of their life in jail for drugs and diddling kids. You'll eat everything on your plate. You'd eat until you were sick and then you were told to clean it up after you had to sit there and eat for house on end and barfed it up. It was a blessing to get there early make a small plate clean it off and do dishes instead of hours long force feeding, the only sick fucks I've ever seen mention it outside that being done to me was in the movie seven. I didn't get breakfast or lunch, it was dinner and you clean your plate. The best part of my life was starting to rebel. They couldn't touch me when they brought in the people to fight me, I beat them within an inch of their lives. We established a live and let live policy, you want me to do something and threaten to bring in someone who's live I spared, and I might do it or kill them the next time for good.

ok

>retards still cant understand CICO
It is literally that fucking simple, fatties and skinnys can't get this fucking concept into their peabrains.

Yeah it was, okay. You explain why you do drugs and diddle kids and got your ex wives kid killed to her. That's okay isn't it? You think the bigger one is going to fair much better? Crawl back to your family and explain why you got your kin killed. Your next kid I'm not even going to hand to hand fight I'm going to put a bullet in them. You're going to go explain why your kid went to fight your fight to your kin.

I'm fat because I'm an acholic. You can eat as healthily or as little as you want, but if you finish your day with two bottles of wine then the fat is going to be stacked on real quick

Shut up food junkie

Wine is full of sugar. Switch to the hard stuff and marvel as you slim down