Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Kindly state your cute little lesbian's name and how tight her pussy is

Attached: 2ZaLpWY.png (820x461, 319.32K)

I was baking.

Attached: 77497155_p0.png (500x500, 338.72K)

[Charlotte]
Oh my, are you into sculpting? Thats pretty interesting.
Kind of, a bit slow, next year going to take a break from drawing and focus on this.
How complicated.

Attached: Watching from afar.png (130x49, 13.05K)

bake deez nutz in your mum's bread lmao

You were baking and now you're cute

Attached: DJTz-U8WsAEhh6Q.jpg (1600x900, 141.64K)

What do you think of my little itch to go back to school.
I am always cute.

Attached: 81639418_p4.png (1191x1459, 138.21K)

Attached: Fbk4_qPagAAb2_m.jpg (2442x2508, 585.06K)

Before giving you my answer, I want to know why are you interested in knowing my opinion on such a personal affair in your life.

Attached: Square's angels in VI V82.jpg (550x877, 462.8K)

Chuuuuu...

Attached: b6921deeb478eb05ed7934388c473295-large.png (200x200, 70.6K)

Because I have already compromised and made him vulnerable multiple times.

Attached: 2682653c-67e2-422c-bc41-0e6d02ede81b.jpg (564x438, 37.66K)

I'm generally just curious on your thoughts, besides we've talked about shit far more personal than this before heh.
I wouldn't even call this a personal affair.

Attached: 76046203_p0.jpg (2381x3557, 1.49M)

>I'm generally just curious on your thoughts
Why is that?
>I wouldn't even call this a personal affair.
Any activity related to your life that doesnt happen in thread is personal, Seija.

Attached: Square's angels in VI V65.jpg (738x580, 446.31K)

Maybe he values your opinion because he sees you as a generally decent and intelligent person, and someone he can relate to.

double dubs
I don't do it that much. I really so do it more. First started when I took a pottery class in high school. Remember my first time at a flywheel I try to make a plate, because I thought it would be easy. Thougth I was just bad at it until I was told that making a plate is extremely difficult starting out.
what do you like doing the most drawing, music or writing?
yes. Based on the devs own lost love one. they created a new world, a game to remember them. all they have left is the soul cube

Attached: FGYgKN7WUAIHIRD.jpg (1758x1366, 249.28K)

>Why is that?
Dunno I suppose I thought it would make for an interesting chat subject heh.
Also what the user said is true as well.
>Any activity related to your life that doesnt happen in thread is personal, Seija.
Ehh I suppose so, I don't much care for that though.
As long as I'm talking to friends I have nothing to hide.

Attached: FT2fv2xUEAA9RNu.jpg (724x1024, 76.54K)

lmao

don't make your chins start clapping

shut the fuck up

>generally decent and intelligent person
Lol, perhaps even lmao.
But I will take that explanation as a valid one, seems smart enough.
It is still a pretty "solid" (get it? get it?! GET IT?!) to have, quite an interesting and usual thing to see, even more so knowing that youre interested in creating a statue of the girl you love.
It depends on the time, when Im tired of drawing, making music, when Im tired of making music, writing, when Im tired of writing, drawing.
Huh, thats pretty deep, although I can relate to that, making something to remember someone or to be remembered is a very powerful motivation.
You do know you dont have to "make" interesting chat subjects, right?
Mmm, I suppouse.
You should be more cautious with your personal life.
Regarding on what I think about your desicions, my 2 strongest personalities have 2 diferent opinions.
The first one doesnt give a flying fuck about it.
And the second one, which is the one Im taking as "my opinion" this time, thinks that its a good thing, it is never too late to learn something new and, if its something that you like or have interest into, you can go for it, maybe it will open new doors that lead to something amazing, and who knows, maybe you can find something that makes you happy.
Is it the correct thing? Youre the only one to tell that, but you do have my support in every non-damaging activity that fills you or have your attention.

Attached: A dark portrait V2.jpg (680x984, 804.8K)

I meant a pretty solid hobby to have, I forget to write the words I want to say.

go paint more rounds of that cheap shit wolf ammo you buy for your cheap shit tapco'ed ak with pink nail polish

Also I didnt mean "usual" I meant "unsual", fuck.