Guys I'm 26, the twink expiration date is slowly approaching...

Guys I'm 26, the twink expiration date is slowly approaching, while the chances of me finding a big hairy bear dom gay dad are still pretty much zero. What do?

I'm in panic, looking for ways to attract men. I started lifting, decided to get seriously into chastity and anal training, I let everyone know I'm willing to travel far distances to meet someone who'd tick most of the boxes. But I feel like things aren't progressing.

Attached: u1000.jpg (750x1000, 62.33K)

Now I'm going to the bar, but anyway bump, looking forward reading replies.

Being gay is only fun in your early teens and twenties. After 25 it's easier to just turn straight and settle down with a nice woman who can cook.

Attached: 1662055089870.jpg (633x684, 90.67K)

I'll be that for you if you go femboy mode for me

Yah user, I'm in a similar situation. Look, I'll be straightforward: the rural environement is not suitable for gays. There people is too much ''normal'' you can hook up with guys but the 95% are going to be closeted married fountain of dramas. Go to the big city user, only there young gay men like us can aspire to have a healthy social life. There you don't have to change anything, you can be loved and appreciated by just what you are.

Attached: Flag_of_Spain_(1945–1977).svg.png (1280x853, 182.94K)

Why do you choose to be gay?

>Belt with suspenders
Get fat

>twink expiration date
>big hairy bear dom gay dad
>chastity and anal training
Do you see the common thread here? All of your considerations are superficial and sexual in nature.

The real "expiration date" you should be worried about is that you're reaching the age where the quality men in your cohort are growing out of the casual sex scene in favor of serious, long-term relationships.

Maturity isn't just a matter of switching your image and your kinks around. It requires a qualitative change to the way you approach relationships. If you want to find a real partner instead of shallow fuckbuddies, it's time for you to start focusing on personality, emotional compatibility, common interests, romance, and open and honest communication. You can still pursue an image-focused and ever-more-raunchy sex life if that's your thing, but it's probably not the solution to the dissatisfaction and insecurity you're feeling.

Attached: 12862737502.jpg (500x417, 106.18K)

Sex is good but also focus on intimacy and long-term love.
"Traditional" gay relationships are better because it's focused on affection and commitment.
Just focusing on sex, and objectifying yourself as a result, will make you unhappy.
Your priority is what's misaligned.

Ignore these faggots trying to convert you.

Bah, I needed to go to the shop first, so I'm back for a moment, now going to the bar for real.

I can cook. I would love to cook for my very big husband

No problems, as long as you fuck me good. Any way to contact you?

I live in fucking Amsterdam, but it's mostly pussies here

Why would I want to deal with women

Ah yes, but I'm too young to get fat. But once I'm 40 I will start eating burgers like there's no tomorrow

I tried that, but I can't ignore my sexual side. I need good sex. Ideally I'd love a guy who'd be both a fantastic sex partner and someone I could talk to.

So then what, am I supposed to marry a good guy I don't find attractive and suck dicks behind his back? Doesn't sound like a recipe for happiness.

>Any way to contact you
Yeah, let's do it by email privately first. Here is a demo mail but it expires in an hour so write me before then. I promise you won't want or need any other dick but mine. I'll train you to be my good femboy bitch

[email protected]

Maybe you're actually the pussy. I would like to see you living in my shitty town. You're an ungrateful.

Attached: SelfSuck.jpg (911x1024, 77.65K)

I sent you a message

Lol I grew up in a small village in eastern Poland

>So then what, am I supposed to marry a good guy I don't find attractive and suck dicks behind his back? Doesn't sound like a recipe for happiness.
Emotionally maturing past the age of 18 is an optimal start.

Got it good boy. I'll email you back just now. Check it and we will continue talking more on the app too.

>Doesn't sound like a recipe for happiness.
Letting your dick lead you around from one shallow fuck to another isn't a path to happiness either, man.

Sexual compatibility is of course important for any relationship. But sex with someone you genuinely love is magnitudes better than casual hookups. It sounds like you don't even understand what you're missing out on.

Yeah that's why I don't hook up, I'm trying to form relationships with dudes I find attractive

Why are you all dirty

My bike had got fucked and I needed to repair it

Email me back on the temp email first with your app info so I can set that up too. That's what I meant here

Well take a shower and then get naked. And show us. This is very important

Come on you have my email, you can contact me that way first

Just trying to be efficient since that setup might take longer. I'll email you

Probably you live god knows where so it'll take a while to meet anyway. Also, I don't know if you're a nice hairy bear

Is this why you little faggots always stare? Licking your lips at me at a festival while I'm holding my three year olds hand doesn't make me want to turn gay. It makes me want to murder you and dump your body in the forrest so the animals can feed on your corpse.

Murder me daddy