What made you racist Any Forums?

What made you racist Any Forums?

Attached: na.png (1448x765, 1.8M)

interacting with niggers.

I live in Baltimore. Niggers are awful and I don't give a fuck what reasoning you provide for their behaviour. There is no excuse for this shut. Fuck niggers

Their overall behavior.
The bLaCk cUlTuRe.
Absolutely disgusting!!!

Attached: 4DZz.gif (240x240, 653.11K)

The sight of niggers

my interaction with white people has always been awkward. you guys are weird, rigid and uncultured

BLM niggers playing victim and blaming whites for their misery

What they don't understand is that i don't hate them because of the color of their skin or the way they look.
It's the behavior, the ghetto accent, the entitlement, the use of the n word, the gangsta rap, the pride they have in having a criminal record.
It's all so off-putting.

Attached: 1640819076697.webm (640x640, 2M)

>uncultured
WHAT?

Attached: 5stgta.jpg (666x375, 81.13K)

>Any Forums
/thread

Watching the news and constantly seeing honkies is the ones stealing, looting, murdering, scamming people on a daily basis. It's like wh*tes commit the most crimes out of all the races

>Niggers

Pic related

Attached: dindu nuffin.jpg (1024x584, 400.98K)

Society

200% this

user....its genetic. They cant help it

Attached: 1642604778339.png (908x752, 186.13K)

Living in Chicago for 27 years

Based AF.
I'm not racist. I have black and asian friends. Nigger is a mindset, not a skin color.

If you have low/no morals, think it's okay intentionally harm someone or their property, want to be a welfare head then you're a nigger in my book.

Attached: 1489866188232 a.jpg (934x1082, 503.55K)

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE++LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

most people of color share similarities with cultures which makes us relatable

growing up in a whitewashed suburb I was never racist, then I moved to Philadelphia

Personal experience. My dad would occasionally say something about the ones living around us but I thought he was just trying to be edgy/hard but come late middle school and into into high school its like a switch turns on in their brain and tells them to act the way they do. Then Any Forums solidified my observations and here I am.

Attached: 50F7AFFC-E15F-4F00-A7C7-E70CB17D07E8.jpg (1500x500, 91.2K)