Death

What happens after we die ?

Attached: deth.jpg (1100x628, 124K)

Life again, immediately. There is no escape.

No mortal can truly know the answer. Whether you live on or not though, depends on how you affected other people.

Heaven and hell are the same thing, your consciousness will occasionally wake up in the vast darkness, you will remember you lived and died, and go back to sleep.

If it's heaven it's like waking up before your alarm and realizing you can drift back off happily, but if it's like hell to you it's like waking up 15 minutes before your alarm and sitting there knowing you can never get a good sleep from this.

Either way you see, feel, experience nothing beyond your own consciousness in the darkness, some people stay awake and go exploring through nothingness until they find more, some never do. Some of us in the living world explore the same realms within deep meditation.

you wake up in valhalla

There is an afterlife, but it isn't forever, you reincarnate after a while; as to which afterlife, well you got to pay me for me to tell you that

pay to win to know know what ill come back as ? lmao.

amazing man im counting on going to heaven.

I don’t know, nor does it have any meaning to my life.

You have a massive DMT trip and become enlightened.

>This thread is now a joe rogan podcast.

makes sense

Attached: 1656990041386.jpg (2072x3108, 912.79K)

so in hell I never go back to sleep?

Best explination so far btw thank you user.

Sounds like hell

we die!

its gonna be hell if you did alot of shitty things before you die its iecause your eternally tourtued of what you did that wont leave you alone

Fuck. i did a typo.

you get to see afterlife again.. a big world packed with souls waiting to reincarnate on different planets.. mostly because they get bored of doing boring stuff there and not being able to eat tasty food . There's no need for food after you die, imagine that experience. you will come back here just to eat again. at least most souls do

why do they needs planets? they need some place in space like material things? please explain

>exploring through nothingness until they find more
more what? more nothingness?

Your body decomposes. Unless you died in battle, then your soul goes to Valhalla.

You are forced to watch a Tyler Perry marathon.

You know nights where you sleep, but you don't dream? Its that for eternity. You aren't conscious.