I live in a blue state. It's nice here

I live in a blue state. It's nice here.

Attached: blue-states.png (1000x1350, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This meme would make sense if the upper caption was tax payers and the lower box was tax beneficiaries

Are you saying niggers pay taxes?

>I also hate living anywhere near niggers but want to get status in this system so I pretend to like diversity
yes, we get it.
you're an evil hypocrite.
>inb4 implications
I despise the GOP as well, don't worry.

Attached: 1655303512415.jpg (2106x2338, 485.67K)

I have a nigger housemate, dude. He's pretty chill.

Bottom is also girls' night out.

>op is literally too socially retarded to read a room
>thinks stock photos are real life
even if bottom was somehow real, that seems like it would be insufferable. These are the kinds of people who talk like grown middle schoolers about goddamn nothing for hours while playing random semi obscure card games everyone has to learn on the spot

I live in a blue state. It's ni-ACK!

Attached: 1660062795215451.png (1009x1166, 305.94K)

>They're stock photos
No shit, Sherlock. You want me to go out with my camera and ask people to pose for photos just so I can make a meme to post on Any Forums? I did a quick image search, just like every other goddamn person who makes memes on-the-spot.

i miss peak 2008? Sara Jay.

i don't get it, what's wrong with white girls having sex with black men?

I live on Cape Cod. The niggers aren't violent here.

Do I have to explain the meme to you like a fucking four-year-old?

> These are the kinds of people who talk like grown middle schoolers about goddamn nothing for hours while playing random semi obscure card games everyone has to learn on the spot
Found the redneck that likes to have deep philosophical conversations, but not long ones… cuz talking for hours is hard when you’re chilling with friends, amirite? Also soooo intellectual, but cannot handle learning a new card game.
Go back to fucking your sister and fixing tractors, Cleetus.

yes pls

The top image shows an orgy. Do you know what an orgy is? It's more than three people having sex at once. The fact that it's white women fucking black men is a reference to the paranoia of Any Forumstards and how they're constantly spreading conspiracy theories about "muh white genocide".

You sound relaxed. Never relax.

bro don't take it so serious lmao, I don't MIND these kind of get togethers, but the way people try to force interractions is unnervingly fake
card games aren't hard m8, it's just that most of them aren't all that thought out.
>you must be X kind of person!
I'm just telling you my opinion based on personal experience in these ad hoc dinner gatherings, not a reactionary spergout about the people themselves

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 27.41K)

>those hairstyles
it's the 8th circle of hell
that's literally the worst image I've ever seen

sure thing,Kikeberg
whatever you say

Attached: 1621967787771.jpg (336x400, 179.77K)

I live in a blue state, it’s alright but the people really are effeminate homosexuals. I can’t respect or take anyone seriously here.

no, nobody believes anyone on team blue has sex
>with adults

I mean, I keep my food in my room so my nigger housemate can't steal it. Aside from that, I don't need to watch my back much. Niggers in cities get violent because they're desperate. If they have everything they need, why would they jump me?

I assume you whip him regularly, fellow patrician?

Attached: 699a6ba5ad57e98fc9911a6bd4342de1.jpg (1138x709, 90.83K)

Most incels are far-right. Also, pic related.

Attached: groomers.png (808x1776, 321.96K)

so it's a bad meme
got it

Why are Republicans the ones convicted of sex crimes against kids, but conservatives all tell each other it's the Dems who are pedos? Are they incapable of using google?

>typical leftist, obsessed with child sex
kek

Attached: 8971011.jpg (801x534, 37.97K)

>Implying they don't doordash $17 avocado toast and eat alone in their room while listening to NPR

maybe it's because the Dems keep telling everyone they're pedos
youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA

Because Democrats openly support homosexuals who can only reproduce by grooming kids.

Google is biased against conservatives

>come here

Attached: 1635398434508.jpg (1200x630, 77.4K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

It's hilarious listening to the testimonials during their begathons
"I really love NPR because they're so fair and impartial"

Attached: laughing.jpg (1600x1150, 649.64K)

>These are the kinds of people who talk like grown middle schoolers about goddamn nothing for hours
You're describing Any Forums mate

>Homosexuals reproduce by grooming kids
Can you explain how this works? Like, what are the mechanics of a homosexual knocking up a little boy?