Ngl. I'd much prefer my infant daughter was raped by a Democrat pedophile than a Republican one...

Ngl. I'd much prefer my infant daughter was raped by a Democrat pedophile than a Republican one. You can be damn sure that the Democrat nonce would wine and done my daughter with MacDonalds and sody pop whereas the the callous Republican would just view the rape as an economic transaction devoid of emotion and grace. The democrat pedophile would be much more likely to be a considerate rapist ensuring that my child experienced some degree of sexual pleasure, whereas the republican one would only care for their own, personal sexual gratification. I think they view the giving and taking of pleasure as some kind of esoteric form of muh-gommunism.
I would expect the Democrat pedophile to bribe me with lots of money to keep my mouth shut whilst the republican one would just offer to help me out with dodging tax. Lame af!

Attached: images-15.jpg (194x259, 11.21K)

What goes through your head to justify posting this?

What the fuck nigga? Literally what has this board turned into? I have zero hope for anyone here. I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Go back to leleddit newfag

Whether it was the democrat or the republican, I bet you'd pay to watch it you disgusting pedo. Kys and go back to Any Forums

> bet you'd pay to watch it
Don't be ridiculous. That's sick

I'm sorry, I must've missed the memo of people fantasizing about their kids getting raped, my bad

Exactly how new are you?

See a fucking doctor dude.
Go say that shit in public I dare you.

>Pedophilia is... LE BASED
Neck yourself

On and off a couple years. I thought this kind of shit was reserved for 8ch, guess I'm wrong

I've never understood why these anti-nonce newfags post on 4chin and e-i-gh-t chan etc reddit KNOWING that they're infested with loli, shota, cp etc.
Fucking newfags

I like to keep reminding them that they're worthless slabs of meat that shouldn't be classified as humans

Not a newfag, I know this place has pedophiles. I just enjoy reminding them that they should neck themselves and that their parents don't love them.

This is basically what contemporary American party politics boils down to.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 101.86K)

Your came here after 2015 dincha?

No

Iv been here since 08 chief.

Attached: 1631404649217.jpg (227x222, 34.23K)

Whos the oldest fag competition starts now!!!!!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

Triforce faggot

Puddipuddipuddi

Check 'em GET